1979 Viking Motor Yacht EXTRA CLEAN!!!
OverviewGreat Condition Inside and out!!
This 43' Viking is an outstanding example of a very popular and roomy, Aft cabin motor yacht. She has been superbly maintained with many upgrades over the last years. She simply must be seen to be fully appreciated. Priced very competitively.
Don't miss out call today!
- Motor Yacht EXTRA CLEAN!!!
- Port Charlotte, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- 43 ft - 13.11 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 350 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Max Draft: 3"9"
Max Bridge Clearance: 15
Total Power: 350
Cruising Speed: 19
Max Speed: 23
This spacious Viking 43 motoryacht is in beautiful condition and offers more room than you would think. She has a very large aft master stateroom with a centerline queen bed, plus a good size guest vee-berth in the bow. She has two heads both with stall showers, a large airy salon and a U-shaped galley with dinette that converts to a double berth opposite. The interior is decorated in soft shades with teak trims. All the interior wood is in great shape.
- Double lazy boy recliner
- two swivel armchairs
- indirect lighting
- wired for cable television
- built in wet bar with stainless steel sink
- pressure water
- U-line icemaker
- hide away storage on starboard side
- New carpet installed in 2008.
The spotless galley is down to starboard and has every thing needed for the chef to prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack. Lots of counter space make things easy.
- Three burner Princess stove with oven
- Built in Microwave
- two door refrigerator/freezer double stainless steel galley sink Dinette seating for six
- Storage drawers and cupboards
Ready to push off today.. Bahamas anyone??
- Garmin 492 GPS Map Chart Plotting receiver
- Garmin 240 Fish Finder
- Standard Horizon VHF marine Radio with hailer
- Danforth Constellation Compass Robertson Autopilot
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- VDO Sumlog
- Rudder indicator
- Fume detector.
Neat,tidy and ready to go!!
- Kohler 7.5kw Generator
- two 30amp and one 50amp shore power cords
- one full 12 volt DC panel
- one full AC 110 panel
- fully wired for cable TV
- Three built-in heaters located in Forward Guest Stateroom, Main Salon, and aft Stateroom
- Craig AM/FM receiver
- stereo speakers with individual volume controls located in Forward Guest Stateroom, Main Salon and Aft Owner's Stateroom
- Two 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning System units, reverse heat and air
- three built in heaters located in forward guest stateroom, main salon and aft stateroom
- Standard Communications marine compact disc. am/fm, stereo system on bridge
Hull and Deck Equipment
Nice Shine!! Solid Decks!!Don't miss this deal!!!!!
- Ideal anchor windlass (12 volt DC) Danforth anchor on bow pulpit with approximately 200' of chain
- Full Bimini Top and side curtains new seat cushions on bridge
- custom made stainless steel folding swim ladder with teak steps
- teak swim platform
- Extra anchor and dock lines
- Dual electric horns
- oversized trim tabs with 3 hydraulic pistons each
Mechanical and Engine Room
It's clear to see great pride was taken in this room!!
- Twin 350hp Crusader 454 engines 1153 hours on these engines
- Kohler 7.5kw marine generator with 936 hours
- Guardian engine fresh water flush out system
- Factory installed fresh water flush out system
- Two bilge pumps
- pressure water system
- dockside water system
- Spare shaft 1 1/2" stainless steel two spare props
- Engine room is immaculate
- no water or oil stains anywhere.
Forward Guest Stateroom
V-Berth with insert to sleep two comfortably, hanging closet, six drawers for storage, separate door to enter forward head for privacy. The forward head has a Mansfield vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower, storage under sink.
Owner's Aft Stateroom
Queen size bed (walk around on three sides), two hanging closets, six drawers and four cupboards for additional storage, indirect lighting. Stateroom head has Mansfield vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower & storage under sink.
This Viking is definitely one of the cleanest and well maintained 43' aft motor yachts on the market. You can purchase this yacht and either go for an enjoyable long cruise or live aboard comfortably with no immediate maintenance required. This is a definite must see yacht
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Leo Thibault 9 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $125,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $98,500
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $649,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeAventura, FL, US $299,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisSt Lucia, LC $129,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900