Great Condition Inside and out!!
This 43' Viking is an outstanding example of a very popular and roomy, Aft cabin motor yacht. She has been superbly maintained with many upgrades over the last years. She simply must be seen to be fully appreciated. Priced very competitively.
Don't miss out call today!
Max Draft: 3"9"
Max Bridge Clearance: 15
Total Power: 350
Cruising Speed: 19
Max Speed: 23Layout
This spacious Viking 43 motoryacht is in beautiful condition and offers more room than you would think. She has a very large aft master stateroom with a centerline queen bed, plus a good size guest vee-berth in the bow. She has two heads both with stall showers, a large airy salon and a U-shaped galley with dinette that converts to a double berth opposite. The interior is decorated in soft shades with teak trims. All the interior wood is in great shape.
- Double lazy boy recliner
- two swivel armchairs
- indirect lighting
- wired for cable television
- built in wet bar with stainless steel sink
- pressure water
- U-line icemaker
- hide away storage on starboard side
- New carpet installed in 2008.
The spotless galley is down to starboard and has every thing needed for the chef to prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack. Lots of counter space make things easy.
- Three burner Princess stove with oven
- Built in Microwave
- two door refrigerator/freezer double stainless steel galley sink Dinette seating for six
- Storage drawers and cupboards
Ready to push off today.. Bahamas anyone??
- Garmin 492 GPS Map Chart Plotting receiver
- Garmin 240 Fish Finder
- Standard Horizon VHF marine Radio with hailer
- Danforth Constellation Compass Robertson Autopilot
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- VDO Sumlog
- Rudder indicator
- Fume detector.
Neat,tidy and ready to go!!
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Kohler 7.5kw Generator
- two 30amp and one 50amp shore power cords
- one full 12 volt DC panel
- one full AC 110 panel
- fully wired for cable TV
- Three built-in heaters located in Forward Guest Stateroom, Main Salon, and aft Stateroom
- Craig AM/FM receiver
- stereo speakers with individual volume controls located in Forward Guest Stateroom, Main Salon and Aft Owner's Stateroom
- Two 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning System units, reverse heat and air
- three built in heaters located in forward guest stateroom, main salon and aft stateroom
- Standard Communications marine compact disc. am/fm, stereo system on bridge
Nice Shine!! Solid Decks!!Don't miss this deal!!!!!
Mechanical and Engine Room
- Ideal anchor windlass (12 volt DC) Danforth anchor on bow pulpit with approximately 200' of chain
- Full Bimini Top and side curtains new seat cushions on bridge
- custom made stainless steel folding swim ladder with teak steps
- teak swim platform
- Extra anchor and dock lines
- Dual electric horns
- oversized trim tabs with 3 hydraulic pistons each
It's clear to see great pride was taken in this room!!
Forward Guest Stateroom
- Twin 350hp Crusader 454 engines 1153 hours on these engines
- Kohler 7.5kw marine generator with 936 hours
- Guardian engine fresh water flush out system
- Factory installed fresh water flush out system
- Two bilge pumps
- pressure water system
- dockside water system
- Spare shaft 1 1/2" stainless steel two spare props
- Engine room is immaculate
- no water or oil stains anywhere.
V-Berth with insert to sleep two comfortably, hanging closet, six drawers for storage, separate door to enter forward head for privacy. The forward head has a Mansfield vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower, storage under sink.Owner's Aft Stateroom
Queen size bed (walk around on three sides), two hanging closets, six drawers and four cupboards for additional storage, indirect lighting. Stateroom head has Mansfield vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower & storage under sink.Brokers Comments
This Viking is definitely one of the cleanest and well maintained 43' aft motor yachts on the market. You can purchase this yacht and either go for an enjoyable long cruise or live aboard comfortably with no immediate maintenance required. This is a definite must see yachtDisclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.