2009 Hunter 33
Beautiful, Clean and Ready To Go!!
"Charissma" is a lightly used, one-owner yacht that is beautifully equipped for cruising. She has a Selden in-mast furling w/ a new North Sails battened mainsail and Furlex roller-furler with 110% new North Sails genoa, a bimini and beautiful custom fitted cockpit cushions, to name just a few of her extensive list of amenities. She is in turn-key condition, and ready to go with fresh bottom paint. Pack your seabags and step aboard for your sailing vacation!
This Hunter 33 is a capable, cruising, weekender with all the comforts of home in a compact and affordable package. On the water, the Hunter 33's outstanding sailing characteristics are combined with unmatched ease-of-handling features to make it fun and easy to maneuver in any situation. The modern Glenn Henderson designed hull shape is easily driven for impressive performance in lighter winds. A high ballast ratio and low aspect sailplan keep the 33 on her feet in heavy air, while her special bow shape slices through choppy seas for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
The interior is roomy, air conditioned, bright and beautiful with a rich Teak wood interior and open floorplan allowed by placement of the mast compression post forward of the main bulkhead. 6'4" headroom, abundant storage space and a compact nav station round out the salon for maximum utility. Sleeping accommodations are spacious and simple with plenty of light and ventilation from the large opening hatches. A surprisingly well- equipped galley is capped with a durable Corian ® countertop and packed with storage space which holds plenty of provisions for longer trips.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Glenn Henderson
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 33 ft 6 in - 10.21 meter
- 11 ft 6 in - 3.51 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 6 in - 1.37 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 51 ft 11 in - 15.83 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 10400 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 29 (Individual), 29 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 25 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 25 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromise. The air conditioned interior will amaze you with it's warmth, functionality and storage capacity featuring beautiful woodwork throughout in satin finished Teak. A wide beam and strategically placed deck ports open the salon to create a spacious feeling, which you'd expect to find on a much larger yacht. Style and simplicity rule in the galley which includes a beautiful and durable Corian ® countertop, 12-volt refrigerator, two burner propane stove with oven and abundant storage space. Sleeping accommodations in both forward and aft staterooms as well as the salon table conversion offer more than just the basics with generous double berths, plenty of light, storage and ventilation from large opening hatches. All hatches and portlights have fitted screens. There is a well-proportioned, completely enclosed, head, located by the companionway, with large vanity and room to take a proper shower.
The spacious, U-shaped galley has custom molded Corian counters with integral backsplashes and halogen lighting. Well equipped with 12-volt refrigeration and 2-burner LPG gimballed stove with oven. Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Abundant storage space for food, dishes and cooking gear.
- Refrigerator, 12-volt.
- 2-Burner LPG Stove with Oven.
- Microwave oven.
- stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- 6 gallon Water Heater.
- Corian counters.
- Ample Cabinet, Drawer and Shelving storage.
- Electrical outlets, AC & DC.
Decks and Cockpit
Wide side decks make it easy to get in and out of the cockpit. The cockpit is exceptionally large for a yacht this size and has wide coamings and ergomomically correct seats and backs. There is an anchor roller at the bow with a recessed anchor locker. Stainless Steel bow pulpit with vinyl coated lifelines leading aft through stainless steel stanchions to stainless steel stern rail with two outboard seats, port and starboard. The s/s swim ladder is recessed into the transom swim platform and easily deployed. Hot and cold shower wand recessed in the cockpit. The deck is molded-in, gray nonskid. Manual bilge pump in cockpit next to helm seat.
- Walk through transom with swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold taps at swim platform
- Steering console with single lever engine control. Lighted compass. Mounted instruments. Stainless steel binnacle guard.
- Folding Lewmar Wheel.
- Full Custom Bimini.
- Custom Boom Tent.
- Large drop leaf cockpit table fixed before the steering console.
- Full custom fitted Cockpit Cushions.
- Large Cockpit Lazarette to port, for gear storage.
- Anchor locker.
- Danforth Anchor with 18' of Chain and 110' of 5/8" Rode.
- Large line organizers built in to the cabintops
- Six Mooring Cleats including Two Midship Cleats.
Sails and Rigging
Selden Mast with In-Mast roller furling Main Sail. 'Furlex' roller furling gear for genoa. All Control Lines are lead aft to cockpit with six line clutches at cabin top, North Sails roller furling Main Sail with vertical battens. This high end sail design provides a significant improvement in performance through better sail shape and increased sail area.
- New (9/2020) North Sails, Battened, Mainsail
- New (9/2020) North Sails, 110% Genoa.
- Adjustable Genoa Cars on Both Inboard and Outboard Tracks.
- Furlex Roller Furling Head Sail System.
- Cockpit Traveler Arch with Mainsheet Traveler.
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang.
- Double Spreader B&R fractional rig.
- Windex at Masthead.
- 2 Lewmar primary #30 ST winches
- Six Control Line Clutches at cabin top accessible from the cockpit.
- I : 37.42 ft
- J : 10.83 ft
- P : 36.42 ft
- E : 13.83ft
- Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
Raymarine C-80 MFD W/GPS Color Chart Plotter at Helm
Raymarine GPS at Nav Station
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed and Depth Instruments at Helm
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Instrument at Helm.
- ICOM VHF Marine Radio with DSC at Nav. Station. Stainless Steel Antenna.
- AIS Transponder
- Bose stereo system CD player with ipod connection.
- Stereo Speakers in Main Salon and Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical, Safety, Systems.
The Yanmar 3YM30 engine is the Hunter upgrade to 29 HP from the standard offering of the 21 HP engine with a low 395 Hours. The engine has received complete, regular maintenance, with the last service in July 2021.
Full Function, 120v AC and 12v DC systems with separate circuit breaker panels and meters. Water Heater is both 110V and Engine Heat Exchanger driven. The engine is fully and easily accessible by removing the fore and side insulated covers.
- Fully Sound Insulated Engine Compartment.
- Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/ Fuel Gauge, Alarms.
- 60 Ampere Engine Alternator.
- Two AGM (2022) Group 31 House Batteries One group 24 Start Battery.
- Rotary Battery Selector Switch.
- Shore Power System with 30-amp Shore Power Cord.
- Individually Controlled Interior Light Fixtures Throughout.
- GFI Receptacles.
- 36 amp Pro Tournament 360 Battery Charger. (2022)
- Jabsco Manual Head w/Holding Tank and Macerator Pump.
- Marine-Air A/C unit
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water System.
- Tank Gauge, Reading Water and Waste Tank Levels.
- 6 gallon Water Heater, 120 volt & Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Automatic, Electric Bilge Pump.
- Manual Bilge Pump.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Shower Sump Pump.
- NMMA Certification on All Systems.
- Fresh Bottom Paint February 2022
Complete Systems/Owners manuals
The Hunter 33 is a dream boat for sailors shopping in the 30-34 foot range. Quick and agile, she delivers an exhilarating experience on every outing. Under sail, the main dominated fractional rig is easily tamed with extra leverage from the cockpit Traveler Arch™ sheeting system, so the 33 is always easy for single-handers to manage. The cockpit design has been called "ideal" by many owners, referring to the space, layout and placement of controls. Stern rail seats are free of rigging obstructions and securely fixed to the arch for a safe and comfortable view within arms reach of the wheel, traveler and jib sheets. A hinging helm seat allows effortless access to the swim platform for simple stern boarding from the dock or dinghy. Top notch equipment from Lewmar, Selden, Spinlock and Harken ensure friction free control and long term reliability.This Hunter 33 is extraordinarily well designed to fuel your passion for sailing. Every trip will end in eager anticipation of your next opportunity to untie and unwind.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Kirk Muter 3 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2002 Hunter 450Saint Petersburg, FL, US $149,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $499,000
2008 Sabre ExpressNorth Fort Myers, FL, US $374,900
2024 American Tug 485Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2011 Lagoon 400South Pasadena, FL, US $369,000
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
1985 Morgan 31 Off Shore Fishing CuddySouth Florida, FL, US $229,900
2016 American Tug 435 StabilizedJacksonville, FL, US $724,900
2011 Lagoon 400Saint Petersburg, FL, US $369,000
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2000 Mainship 430Unknown, FL, US $229,900
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2021 Stamas 390 AegeanPalm Harbor, FL, US $534,900
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
1981 Hatteras 48 Motor YachtStuart, FL, US $225,000
2001 Hatteras SportfishFreeport, Grand Bahama, BS $795,000
2007 Sea Ray Sundancer 40Falmouth, MA, US $229,000
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
1985 Ocean Yachts 55 Super SportTampa, FL, US $134,900
2020 Tartan Yachts 395Melbourne, FL, US $495,000
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdyGulfport, FL, US $260,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
2007 Meridian 391 SedanTarpon Springs, FL, US $297,000
1996 Tiara Yachts 3500 ExpressMiami Shores, FL, US $128,000
2005 Grady-White Sailfish 282Tequesta, FL, US $83,925
2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DSPort Canaveral, FL, US $220,000
2001 Wellcraft Martinique 3700Miami, FL, US $77,999