2003 Seaward Eagle
OverviewThis is an exceptionally well equipped and maintained shallow draft boat that will be just right for areas with shallow water like Florida and other coastal areas.
She has had very limited use on a fresh water lake, and has been stored out of the water year around on a lift behind the owners home.
There is little else in the market that compares with this boat; be sure to check out the detailed listing to see what a terrific boat and opportunity this is.
The owner will transport the yacht to your location in the US at his expense.!
- Oshkosh, WI, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Hake Yachts
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 32 ft - 9.75 meter
- 32 ft 2 in - 9.81 meter
- 10 ft 6 in - 3.2 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Max Draft: 6'6"/ 1'10"
Max Bridge Clearance: 43
Total Power: 27
Cruising Speed: 7
Fresh Water: 65
The forward V berth which sleeps two includes a custom mattress and sheets. In this area is a hanging locker and overhead hatch.
Aft of the forward cabin is the enclosed head with private shower.Two teak doors provide privacy.
The salon area has two settees with a small table between.
To port is a U-shaped settee with table that converts to a double berth.
Aft on starboard is a nice galley, with all the right equipment.
The cabin sole is teak and holly.
Aft to port is a quarter berth.
- Adler Barbour 12v refrigeration
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Propane cook top w/ oven
- Raymarine Depth, Knot, Wind instruments
- Raymarine autopilot
- VHF radio w/ cockpit remote
- VHF antenna
- AM/FM/MF stereo w/ cabin and cockpit speakers
- Raymarine RC80 Radar / Chartplotter
- Mast mounted radome
- Flat screen TV w/ DVD player
- Ritchie Compass
- Two 12v 4D batteries - house
- One Gp 27 battery - engine stsrt
- 100 v electric w/ outlets
- Shore power cord
- Spreader lights
- Circuit breaker panel AC/ DC
- Mast light;steaming & anchor combination
- Running and navigation lights
- Halogen reading lamps
Deck and Hull Equipment
Iso-NPG gel coat
Molded gel coat sheer stripe - green
Two delux hatches
Eight stainless steel opening ports w/screens
Anodizrd slotted toe rail
Heavy stsinless steel strike rail
- Bowsprit w/rollers for two anchors
- Bow pulpit
- Stern rails with stern seats
- Stanchions w/double lifelines
- Swim ladder
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Cockpit table
- Teak entrance hatch screen
- Two fenders w/whips
- Stern mounted TV antenna
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Tan dodger w/side curtains
- Tan Bimini
- Tan mainsail cover
- Electric anchor windlass with foredeck and cockpit controls
- Anchor storage w/ss deck pipe
- Anchor w/chain and rode
- Dual ss hawse pipes- mooring lines
- USCG required safety gear
Mechanical & Engine Room
12,000 BTU Air Conditioning w/ Heat Pump
Winter cover w/supports
Electric, vertically retracting high aspect keel
Manual, vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Water heater
- Three blade prop w/weed cutter
- Electric bilge pump
- Macerator pump for head/waste
- 36' stainless steel wheel
- Water pressure pump
Sails and Rigging
- Fully battened,full roach mainsail
- Jiffy Reefing system
- Harken mainsheet system w/coach roof traveler
- 135% genoa
- Harken furling system
- Inboard genoa tracks and blocks;double lead system
- Boom vang
- Cruising spinnaker w/sleve, blocks and sheets
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Mast raising system
- Mast crutch stern mount
- Lazy Jacks
- Internal halyards and outhaul
- Two Anderson #40ST two speed winches
- Two Anderson #16ST halyard winches
Wow, this is a beauty !
She is equipped with all the gear you would expect on a much larger cruising yacht, but it is here, ready for you to enjoy.
Owner will transport yacht to your location in the US at his expense.
Also, don't overlook the benefits of the shallow draft, retractable keel and rudder to broaden your cruising range; enjoy all those shallow water spots that those deep draft boats cannot !
And, when needed, you can take advantage of the mast lift system to get past those low bridges.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Weber 1 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: