2019 Monachus Issa 45
Are you ready to break free from traditional yacht brands? Now, you can...with this innovative take on a classic lobster boat design.
The Monachus Issa 45 - The Evolution of Luxury Cruising
With the stunning power and stability of this 45' dynamo, you'll turn heads while effortlessly cruising past rival brands. With its graceful, European design and amenities, you'll grab center stage while arriving at your favorite oceanside spots.
Used only lightly for demo purposes, its features include:
- Impressive Performance - Twin Yanmar 450 HO Diesel Engines (very low hours) produce a top speed of 27 knots or a comfortable 21 knots cruising speed. (Warranty and Test Certificate dated September 11, 2019)
- Ultra Stability - Quick Gyro Stabilizer (13000 kg) that can reduce boat roll up to 95% at speed or at anchor.
- Captains Delight - Spacious Helm with Webasto Sunroof, Garmin 85 XSV, Garmin Radar, 3D Bottom Sonar, Garmin Autopilot, Lewmar Thrusters
- Luxury Accommodations - Upscale Salon with Full Teak Trim, Alcantra Leather Seats and Sofa, Fusion MS-RA 770 Blue-Tooth Sound System
- Chefs Galley - includes Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Professional Cooktop, Microwave/Convection Oven
- Overnight & Passenger Comfort - Two (2) Luxurious Cabins sleep 4 comfortably and are prewired for the TVs, Captains Cabin includes 43' Smart TV , Two (2) Heads - one Full Head w/Shower, plus separate 1/2 Head, 3 Webasto Air Conditioning units with climate control, digital smart panels in each cabin
- Easy Passenger Access - Hydraulic Force Gangway (with remote control)
- Mega Power At Sea - VTE Paguro 9000 Generator (8.7 kw) and Split Exhaust System
And much more...
Indulge yourself with the Monachus ISSA 45...the evolution of luxury cruising yachts. Be sure to view the performance video within this listing.
Contact Joe Maiella, Edwards Yacht Sales for more information and your private tour.
- Issa 45
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Lobster Boat
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 13 ft 7 in - 4.14 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 26000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 24 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 450 (Individual), 900 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 700 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 600 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This Is Monachus. A Revolution in Luxury Cruising
Since 2007, Monachus Yachts have been expertly crafted near the town of Split in the Mid-Adriatic region. With the aim of achieving excellence in design and construction driven by our client's priorities, the Monachus design team listened first to the needs of a changing marketplace; drew knowledge from their first-hand cruising experience in various weather conditions, and produced an evolved vessel concept.
Stability and navigability garner special attention, followed by vessel ergonomics, designing and arranging features use so that boaters can understand and interact with their vessel most efficiently and safely...setting new standards for cruising performance, comfort and safety in the recreational boats industry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Maiella 9 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $85,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeAventura, FL, US $279,900
1984 Garcia Nouanni PassoaPort Canaveral, FL, US $199,900
1999 Beneteau Oceanis 461St Lucia, LC $124,900
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000