2019 Monachus Issa 45
Sleek, Sexy, Sensational Lobster Boat Style Cruiser!
Available for Immediate Sale & Delivery!
Who would have thought that a lobster boat could be this stylish, and this thrilling on the open seas!
Newly refit with custom salon wall covering, new batteries, and new heavy duty rub-rails, its stunning, performance centered design and the power and stability of this 45' dynamo, you'll effortlessly cruise past rival brands. With its elegant lines and luxury amenities, you'll grab center stage while arriving at your favorite oceanside spots.
- Twin Yanmar 450 HO Diesel Engines (very low hours) produce a top speed of 31 knots or a comfortable 22 knots cruising speed.
- Quick Gyro Stabilizer (13000 kg) that can reduce boat roll up to 95% at speed or at anchor.
- Spacious Helm with Webasto Sunroof, Garmin 85 XSV, Garmin Radar, 3D Bottom Sonar, Garmin Autopilot, Lewmar Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Upscale Salon with Full Teak Trim, Alcantra Leather Seats and Sofa, Fusion MS-RA 770 Blue-Tooth Sound System
- Two (2) Luxurious Cabins sleep 4 comfortably and are prewired for the TVs, Captains Cabin includes 43' Smart TV , Two (2) Heads - one Full Head w/Shower, plus separate 1/2 Head
- 3 Webasto Air Conditioning units with climate control, digital smart panels in each cabin
Master Chef Galley
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Professional Cooktop, Microwave/Convection Oven
Easy Passenger Access
- Hydraulic Force Gangway (with remote control)
- Generous swim platform
Mega Power At Sea - VTE Paguro 9000 Generator (8.7 kw) and Split Exhaust System
And much more...
Be sure to view the performance and walk through videos within this listing.
Contact Joe Maiella, Edwards Yacht Sales for more information and your private tour.
- Issa 45
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 13 ft 7 in - 4.14 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 26000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 24 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 450 (Individual), 900 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 700 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 600 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This Is Monachus. A Revolution in Luxury Cruising
Since 2007, Monachus Yachts have been expertly crafted near the town of Split in the Mid-Adriatic region. With the aim of achieving excellence in design and construction driven by our client's priorities, the Monachus design team listened first to the needs of a changing marketplace; drew knowledge from their first-hand cruising experience in various weather conditions, and produced an evolved vessel concept.
Stability and navigability garner special attention, followed by vessel ergonomics, designing and arranging features use so that boaters can understand and interact with their vessel most efficiently and safely...setting new standards for cruising performance, comfort and safety in the recreational boats industry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Maiella 5 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2002 Sea Ray 460 SundancerStockton, CA, US $240,000
1995 Maiora FIPA 20 Flybridge MYBoca Raton, FL, US $625,000
2005 Fountaine Pajot Bahia 46Key West, FL, US $285,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdySaint Petersburg, FL, US $260,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $559,000