2019 Leopard 58
Better than New 2019 Leopard 58 Owners Version Layout, with 4 Cabins 4 Heads, plus Crew Quarters in forepeak, Eroute to Fort Lauderdale and Truly in Sail Away Condition!
You will not find a more well equipped or cleaner Leopard 58 on the market today. Privately Owned, Extensively Upgraded, Never in Charter, and proven blue water, this is not a vessel to miss. She is the nearly the last Leopard 58 built for the private market and as been optimized for luxury living and cruising on the water. Indulge in a lifestyle that combines comfort and energy independence, thanks to extensive upgrades and a thoughtfully designed layout.
EXTENSIVE LIST OF UPGRADES
- Solar Panels on custom stain steel frame - 4,455 W
- Batteries - 1800 amp-h LiFePo4, ReLion brand, RB300 x 6
- Windlass V5 Lewmar (upgraded from V4 for more power) with dual controls
- Lewmar Windlass Wireless Remote Control with rode (chain) counter and bow thruster control
- Custom flybridge enclosure with rigid Strataglass panels that are easy to lift and most importantly, don't distort or ripple like many enclosures do.
- Upgraded Anchor - 55 kg Rocna VLC55GS (original anchor included as backup)
- Starlink Flat High-Performance in-motion dish with stainless steel bracket mounting
- Inverter - new December 2022. Victron 12 v /5000VA/220 amp/230 Volt AC
- Automatic bypass switches
- Salt vs freshwater flush options x 4 cabin toilets
- Starboard forward cabin upgraded with full-sized queen memory foam mattress
- Starboard aft cabin upgraded to King sized memory-foam mattress/bed in the master cabin plus EightSleep mattress cover for hydronic cooling/heating, reducing the need for A/C
- Garmin forward scanner, PS51 Forward Thru-hull transducer with dedicated 9" display at helm station- GPSMAP 923xsv
- Dyneema lines
- Oceanus Bauer dive compressor + 2 full sets of scuba gear complete with tanks, BCDs, fins, masks, etc.
- Spectra connect Newport 1000 watermaker - 48 gph
- Seawater pro water watermaker - 42 gph
- Shaft Shark line cutters installed at each propellor
- High fuel efficiency generator to charge house batteries after a series of cloudy days (Honda 2200v 30 amp inverter generator with custom dedicated stern plug to charge house batteries with Victron 12v 3000VA/120 AC inverter) - new November 2022
- 5 Reolink Security Cameras with NVR
- Custom sliding glass doors with black aluminum frame and flush mount glass
- Water Drop G3 reverse osmosis system, for drinking water purification, with faucet in galley
- 2 x Bodega fridge/freezers, 95L each, power with 110V or 12V
- Dinghy: 2021 Highfield Sport 420, 70 hp Yamaha F70LA featuring a 9" Garmin chart plotter EchoMap UHD 74 cv
Don't miss your opportunity, contact us today!
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Catamaran Brokerage.(8982392)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Multi Hull
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- 27 ft 9 in - 8.46 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft - 1.83 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 61729 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 220 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 238 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 412 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 67 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The flagship of the Leopard line, the Leopard 58 is expertly crafted by world renowned Robertson & Caine. This luxury catamaran stays true to the sleek and innovative style that has made Leopard Catamarans so popular, while offering new features and multiple layout options.
When building the Leopard 58, the team of award-winning designers at Robertson & Caine drew upon both the success of previous models and the feedback of over 1000 Leopard owners world-wide. This allowed the Leopard design team to take the best features from previous Leopard models, while still creating an entirely new and innovative catamaran.
Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and grill is one of the most impressive focal points. Enjoy meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views on this expansive flybridge. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck and forward cockpit are all covered in TekDek, a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
A Luxury Privately Owned Leopard 58
She has been optimized for luxury living and cruising on the water. Indulge in a lifestyle that combines comfort and energy independence, thanks to extensive upgrades and a thoughtfully designed layout.
With 4455 W of solar and 1,800 amp-h batteries, this vessel provides energy independence. Stay connected with the Flat High-Performance in-motion Starlink satellite internet, even on the open ocean.
Step inside the spacious 4-cabin layout, and you'll be greeted by the luxuries of a regular home. The master cabin boasts a custom-made king bed, a rare find on a sailing vessel. This layout offers extensive sleeping quarters without sacrificing any of the salon space. The salon features a large dining area, indoor helm station (with VHF, chart plotter, autopilot, and engine controls), living room with 50" TV on a lift, wrap-around couch, and galley with all the amenities of home (full-sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove, and oven, microwave/convection oven, 3 sinks, dishwasher). The direct walk-through from the salon to the front deck seating area provides an open-concept feeling and excellent ventilation when on anchor. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging.
Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with helm station, seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and electric grill/BBQ is one of the most impressive focal points. Enjoy meals, lounging, and panoramic views on this expansive flybridge. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck, and the forward cockpit are all covered in TekDek, a lightweight high-impact simulated teak.
Extensive upgrades have been made to optimize comfort and sustainability. Redundancy has been added to major systems (eg. 2 high-yield water makers, 2 generators). This redundancy, along with a plethora of spare parts, provides peace of mind and the confidence to embark upon your journey at a moment's notice. One prominent upgrade noticed immediately is the custom-made sliding door with a black frame and flush-mount glass to replace the older-looking aluminum frame door. The new door was designed to open in the center, instead of the stock door which opened onto a counter. The custom door was made by the original door manufacturer in South Africa. This Leopard 58 has never been chartered and has been meticulously maintained by its owner.
The Highfield 420 Sport dinghy, featuring a 70 hp Yamaha outboard and a 9″ Garmin chartplotter, provides the perfect means for watersports and exploration. Dive with the scuba equipment and onboard compressor, ready to uncover the wonders beneath the surface. Upgraded dinghy lift platform. Additional features include a main sail, code zero, genoa, and copper-coated hulls in 2022.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $499,000
1981 Hatteras 48 Motor YachtStuart, FL, US $225,000
1985 Ocean Yachts 55 Super SportTampa, FL, US $134,900
2002 Hunter 450Saint Petersburg, FL, US $149,000
2020 Tartan Yachts 395Melbourne, FL, US $495,000
2011 Lagoon 400South Pasadena, FL, US $369,000
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
2000 Mainship 430Ft Lauderdale, FL, US $234,900
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdyGulfport, FL, US $260,000
2007 Meridian 391 SedanTarpon Springs, FL, US $297,000
2008 Sabre ExpressNorth Fort Myers, FL, US $374,900
2016 American Tug 435 StabilizedJacksonville, FL, US $724,900
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2024 American Tug 485Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2004 Island Packet 485Pensacola, FL, US $429,000
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2005 Grady-White Sailfish 282Tequesta, FL, US $83,925
2001 Wellcraft Martinique 3700Miami, FL, US $77,999
1985 Morgan 31 Off Shore Fishing CuddySouth Florida, FL, US $229,900
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
1996 Tiara Yachts 3500 ExpressMiami Shores, FL, US $128,000
2021 Stamas 390 AegeanPalm Harbor, FL, US $534,900
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2011 Lagoon 400Saint Petersburg, FL, US $369,000
2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DSPort Canaveral, FL, US $230,000
2007 Sea Ray Sundancer 40Falmouth, MA, US $229,000
2001 Hatteras SportfishFreeport, Grand Bahama, BS $795,000