2015 Jeanneau Sun Odyessy 41DS
Very Well Cared For One Owner Vessel
- Self-tacking jib: tri-radial construction in Mylar / taffeta X grid grey, sunbrella UV Luff protection, with track mounted forward of mast (364 sqft)
- Code 0: Tri-radial construction in Mylar / Aramid X grid grey, continuous furling line (753 sqft)
- Jib cars adjustable from the helm station
- Bowsprit replaced with a stronger reinforced custom-built, approx 18 months ago.
- Mainsail full-batten: tri=radial construction in Mylar /taffeta X Grid grey, 2 automatic reefs. Lazy bag and jacks. (454 sqft) 3rd reef (storm) added to main (installed by North Sails) with logo added
- The original stack pack was replaced with a Doyle stack pack.
- Seldon Tri-reacher whisker pole on the mast-mounted track
- Tides Marine sail track installed on mast, ensure friction-less hoist and drop of sail, no time required on deck to stow sail.
- Additional controls located at the port helm station for winch located on coach top port side.
- Raymarine es127 Hybrid chart plotter, with remote installed in the main salon allowing the boat to be sailed from the safety of cabin when needed.
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine multifunction display (repeated at both helms) for AIS, wind, speed, depth.
- Sirrius XM weather rada with Sirrius radio works in conjunction with Fusion radio and es127 chart plotter.
- 12v alternator output - 125 A
- Charger distributor / isolator
- Engine start battery capacity 12v - 110 amp hours
- All batteries upgraded to AGMs
- House battery bank upgraded to 875 amp hours - AGMs
- Starter battery was relocated to accommodate larger house bank
- Battery charger upgrade to newer model larger Cristec Charger that can charge the larger house bank.
- New battery charger comes with a remote display that also allows for adjustment of the settings as needed.
- Balmar Max Charge multi-stage regulator installed to more quickly and efficiently charge larger AGM battery bank when the engine is running
- 500w solar panel array installed above bimini, charge controller with Bluetooth remote cell phone monitors current to house batteries and performance of panels.
- Positive battery switch for the engine and domestic bank and general cut-off switch.
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 110v breaker, 12v voltmeter
- Shorepower 110v inlet with differential breaker, one 110v plugin galley, saloon and nav station
- Inverter 2000w 12v/110v
- 12v plug per cabin and at nav station
- 110v stainless steel microwave, installed in the galley cabinet
- Back-up gasoline generator installed in rear lazarette, used primarily to charge batteries, but can also run a/c, if required. 50 Hours.
- Temperature and amperage draw monitor for generator installed in the rear cabin.
- Soft start installed on both ac units. Inverter circuit has been modified to allow ac units to be run from house battery pack via an inverter. Aft AC unit can run for up to 8 hours from house batteries at night, the main cabin can run for up to 6 hours. Either can run almost endlessly during the day if solar panels have access to sun.
- Dometic Refrigerator/freezer installed in nav station cabinet.
- Ice maker
- Bow Thruster
- SPOT Tracker - security device
- LED navigation lights and anchor light
- Flush-mounted chromed brass LED ceiling lights in the saloon, head compartments, and cabins
- Leather-wrapped LED reading lights in forward and aft cabins
- Lamps on night tables to either side of aft berth
- Task lighting in the galley and head compartments
- Gooseneck LED chart light white/red mounted at nav station.
- Hot and cold pressurized water distributed through-out the boat via a semi-rigid hose
- Water pump and accumulator tank
- 11 US gal hot water tank that is a connector to the engine heat exchanger and to 110v
- Chrome shower faucets in washrooms
- Electric bilge pump on float switch and manual dual-action pump in the cockpit
- Hot and Cold water at the transom
- Forward head - manual
- Electric Quiet-flush toilets in aft head
- 21 US gals holding tank
- Raritan ElectroScan sewage treatment unit installed in aft head. This unit purifies waste allowing waste to be dumped in most waters other than designated "No Discharge" zones. It flushes into the existing holding tank so that external flow can be regulated. This unit is USCG approved.
- In anticipation of the future water maker, dedicate thru-hull is available and brine /water drainage pipe has already been installed.
- Freshwater washdown installed in the anchor locker.
- All AC water exhaust pipes were replaced with new to remove kinks and big drops were removed thus providing better water flow and lest the opportunity for growth blockages. In addition, fittings were added at water inlet to allow for easy flushing of AC lines to remove growth/debris.
- Extra water tank 52 US gals
- Dockside water hookup
- Yanmar 500 hours
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind the stairwell and from aft cabin
- Fuel/water separator
- Built-in muffler forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Folding propeller, 3 bladed Flex-o-Fold
- 10 Hella fans distributed throughout the vessel
- Seat cushions and padded backrests for both helm stations.
- Combination shade/insect screens for all deck hatches
- Stereo with Bose speakers and base unit in salon
- Cockpit speakers
- TV in salon with available DVD Player, Google Chromecast, HD Antenna and remote viewing chart plotter.
- Air conditioning (2 units - 24000 BTUs) installed in aft cabin and salon.
- Wood cockpit table finished
- Open aft transom with telescopic ladder and locker for snorkeling items or line storage
- Leather-wrapped steering wheels with compass and grab rail at each helm
- 2 Cockpit lockers
- Cockpit cushions, helm covers, cockpit table cover, and electronic covers
- Double anchor roller
- Stainless steel anchor spade with 60 feet of chain
- Electric windlass
- Windlass control
- BBQ grill
- L Galley located to starboard with opening and sliding sink cover
- Moulded double sink with chrome faucet with spray nozzle and storage cabinets, drawers with soft return system, storage drawer for spices, bottles and dish clothes, waste bin.
- 2 burner stove and oven
- 48 US gal fridge compartment with storage baskets and top access with top and vertical access.
TENDER / OUTBOARD
- Zodiac 8 ft with Torquedo electric outboard.
Bottom painted about 2 year ago.
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Sales by Rose Ann.(7556066)
- Sun Odyessy 41DS
- Saint Augustine, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Racer and Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 40 ft 5 in - 12.32 meter
- 13 ft 1 in - 3.99 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 1 in - 1.55 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 39 (Individual), 39 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 87 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 21 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY: