2014 Beneteau Oceanis
Owner says SELL NOW! Price just reduced again
Just out of the yard with 2 coats of fresh bottom paint (April 2020)
Full wax and buff!!
Only 360 hours on engine. 60 hours on gen!
Manufacturer Provided Description
With its alluring sleek silhouette and a deck plan optimized for cruising, the Oceanis 48 is perfectly proportioned. Numerous options to maximize space and efficiency distinguish her from others. She urges you to set off on long cruises and experience enjoyable stopovers.
The Beneteau Oceanis 48 offers extremely comfortable accommodations in a three (3) cabin, two (2) head layout. She is equipped with two large aft cabins that easily accommodate two people in comfort. Both cabins are equipped with hanging lockers and good storage space as well as good ventilation with hatches and opening ports.
Moving forward into the main cabin, she offers a large head with separate stall shower to starboard with access from the starboard aft cabin as well as the main cabin. To port is the large and well appointed L shaped galley.
Forward in the main salon to port are two seats and a chart table that can be configured three different ways with a moving chart table and two moving seats. To starboard is the dining table with seating for 8. The table folds and pivots to form either a cocktail size table or a large dining table.
The forward owner's stateroom is the big draw to the Oceanis 48. Equipped with a large queen size island style bunk, the days of climbing over your partner are gone! The separate shower, sink, and head compartment are brilliant. Rather than trying to cram a shower, toilet and sink all into one space, Beneteau has separated the three and each is outstanding. There is excellent stowage in the owner's cabin in hanging locker, drawers and cabinets.
Forward to of the owner's cabin and accessible through a deck hatch is a large storage locker.
- Hollywood, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- AGAINST THE WIND
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 47 ft 11 in - 14.61 meter
- 15 ft 7 in - 4.75 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 11 in - 1.8 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 43 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 17 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Sails and Rigging
- US Spars deck stepped, double spreader aluminum roller furling mast.
- Hard boom vang
- Harken 60 chrome self tailing electric primary winches
- Harken 46 chrome self tailing electric port cabin top winch
- Harken 46 chrome self tailing starboard cabin top winch
- Roller furling mainsail
Electronics and Navigation
- Two Plastimo ship compasses
- B&G Zeus2 12" radar plotter on swivel mount @ helm
- B&G Zeus2 7" radar plotter @ each helm
- B&G Zeus2 7" radar plotter @ nav station
- B&G digital radar dome on the mast
- B&G autopilot
- Simrad WR20 wireless autopilot remote
- Simrad RS35 VHF radio @ nav station
- B&G 400 AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Bow thruster
- Galvonic Isolator
- Fusion MS-UD650 stereo with blue tooth @ nav station. Pioneer speakers
- Samsung 41" Flat screen TV on bulkhead in main salon. Sony Blueray DVD
- 8 portable 12V fans throughout
- ACR 406MHZ Epirb
- Onan 7.6kw generator - approx 60 hours
- Four (4) Cruiseair air conditioning/heat units
- Inverter 12V/110V- Prowatt 2000W
- Microwave oven
- Electric anchor windlass "Lewmar"
- Two (2) 8D house batteries
- Group 31 engine starting battery (October 2019
- Group 31 generator starting battery (October 2019)
- (4) bow thruster batteries (24 volt system) (2018)
- 50 amp shore power service. (2) 30 amp chore cords with splitter
- 110v battery charger
- 110v electrical panel
- 12v electrical panel with battery, fuel & water monitors
- Vertifrigo Refrigerator
- Vertifrigo drop in freezer
- Stainless stove and oven "ENO"
- Hot water heater and heated water from engine
- Full canvas package - Dodger, Bimini, New Nov, 2018. Connector, cockpit table cover, wheel covers
- Stainless steering wheels
- Custom Stainless arch with Dinghy davits and engine mount
- Solar panels (2) "Sunpower X-Series X21-335
- Wind turbine "Leading Edge" LE-450
- Chain counter at each helm "Quick"
- "Windslow" Liferaft in soft case
- Outboard mount
- Cockpit cushions
- Digital TV antenna
- Slatted bases for all bunks with real mattresses
- Galvanized plow anchor, chain & rode
- Inverter - 2000 watt
- Screens for all ports
- Microwave oven
- Upgraded white leather cushions in main salon
- 2 flag halyards
- Electric opening transom
- Electric "Quite Flush" heads with fresh water flush (2)
- 3 blade folding prop "Dock and Go"
- Magna stainless grill with hardware
- Docklines & fenders
- fire extinguishers, boat hook, first aid, etc.
- Dinghy 9'2" "Mercury airdeck"
- Outboard engine "Lehr" propane 5 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $249,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
2011 Regal Sports CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.(7108741)