2010 Fountaine Pajot Galathea 65
This Galathea 65 version is operated and maintained by a professional team and has been chartered only with a full-time Captain and crew. She is fully equipped from the factory and carries additional optional equipment only available to this charter operator: 2ft swimming extensions at stern, larger pulpits, 110 HP Yanmar engines (replaced in 2018), 2 X 13Kw generator (one genset replaced in 2020!) and more. Whether you choose to place this yacht in service for crewed charters or simply enjoy it with your family and friends, this beauty is the best equipped at the best price on the market today.
Advanced co brokerage Caribbean sail & power cat is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Odyssea Yachting.(7729550)
- Fountaine Pajot
- Galathea 65
- Jolly Harbour, AG
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 64 ft 6 in - 19.67 meter
- 30 ft 6 in - 9.3 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 8 in - 1.41 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 88 ft 7 in - 27 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 49824 lbs
- 4JH110 HTHE
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 220 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 14 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 700 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 700 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 50 gallons - 6 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Ending several years of research and honing, this is the perfect realisation that everyone could hope for in a large sailing catamaran.
Elegant and large covered cockpit, opened saloon combining lounge, dining room and galley, huge cabins with comfort levels to rival top hotels.
Several relaxation areas at the rear, on the fly-bridge or in the deck saloon allow you to feel the joy of sailing while quietly taking in the sun.
With the sails up and the boat under complete control from the cockpit, the large winches and functional helm guarantee fast, safe, comfortable and exhilarating sailing.
Different options for the layout of the luxury cabins are available for this Flagship to meet Owners and hosts demands as closely as possible.
King-size beds, sea views through the large portholes, office/library, dressing and laundry rooms, you will find all the comfort to be expected for a boat of this standing.
The wind, the finest energy.
Sails & Rigging
- Fully battened main sail (1442 sq ft / 134 m2)
- Roller furling genoa with U.V. band (840 sq ft / 78 m2)
- Marechal Mast and boom in painted aluminum
- Ball bearing mainsail luff cars
- (1) Tackle on mainsail halyard
- (1) Topping lift, (3) reef pennants
- (1) Genoa halyard, (1) spinnaker halyard
- Lazy-jack connected to mainsail cover
- Mast clutches on all halyards for genoa, spinnaker and topping lift
- Clutches on reef pennants at boom exit
- (2) Flag halyards
- Navigation, running and mooring lights, deck lighting
- (2) Genoa sheets
- (1) Mainsheet tackle led aft to coach roof
- (1) Clutch for mainsail sheet
- (3) Size 66 Antal self tailing electric winches for mainsail halyard and genoa sheets
- (2) Size 60 Antal self tailing winch for reefs and topping lift
- (2) Size 60 Antal self tailing winch for stern lines.
- (1) Ball bearing mainsheet traveler
- (2) Tackle on mainsheet traveler clutches with back on roof
- (2) Genoa tracks with load block
- (1) Lines storage bag
- (6) Guests cabins with double berth (1,60/2,00m approx.)
- Ensuite Bathroom with separate showers
- Electric marine heads (Vortex)
- Ocean Air hatch mosquito screen / shade in all cabins
- (2) Cabins in fore-pics
- (1) Double berth & (2) two single berth
- Fan, separate bathrooms
- (3) Dometic chiller units (TWC24k)
- (8) Dometic Air Handlers. One in each cabin and two in the salon.
- Crew cabins are equipped with self-contained units
- Saloon/Dining area with table, bench and chairs
- Galley on starboard
- Large varnished salon table
- (6) Person L-shaped bench seat to port
- Lockers under the bench
- High-level cupboards with storage and shelves
- Fabric covered steel mast support strut
- (2) Opening hatches in the front windows
- Work-top in Corian
- Twin Stainless-steel sinks
- Electric pumps for fresh water and sea water
- 4-burners gas stove
- Hood over hob
- Gas oven
- Microwave oven
- Expresso coffee machine
- (3) 65 Litres fridges
- (1) 300 Litres deep freezer
- Dish washer (12 plates)
- Wooden chart table located port forward of the saloon with navigation bench
- 24 V electrical panels
- Chart Plotter
- Navigation instruments
- Navylec computer system
- Generator control panels
- Inverter/Charger control panels
- Home entertainment system
- Fuel capacity: 1400 litres / 370 gallons
- Water capacity: 700 litres / 264 gallons
- Fresh water system: (2) Pumps pressurised system
- Water maker: EchoTech, 220V, 1500 - AML, 240 L/H
- Water heater: (2) 80 litres Isotherm 230VAC/750W/40L
- Electric bilge pumps: (4) Rules 2000 GPH 24V
- Manual bilge pumps: (2) units - one per engine room
- Marine head: (6) Tecma vortex system + (2) manual Jabsco (crew cabins)
- Sea water pump: Pressurised system with (2) deck outlets
- Port Generator: Onan MDKBN-5873, 13.5Kw, 240V, 60 hz, 12VDC, 566 Hours
- Starboard Generator: Onan MDKBN-5873, 13.5Kw, 240V, 60 hz, 12VDC, 7506 Hours
- Additional Alternators: (2) 24VDC 75A
- Battery Bank: (10) 12VDC Duracell 198AH maintenance free sealed batteries
- (1) Charger- Inverter Victron 24V3000W/120V/50A
- (1) Charger- Inverter Victron 24V5000W/230V/120A
- (1) Inverter Victron 24V1200W/230V/50A (Dedicated to main fridge/freezer).
- Electrical circuits: 220V / 110V / 24V / 12V
- (4) 170W solar panels
- (1) Shore power extension
- Chart Table: B&G chart plotter, navigation combo, VHF.
- Helm station: B&G chart plotter, navigation combo, wireless VHF.
- Advanced Tracking satellite tracker, 24V Electronic control panel.
- Entertainment system in salon: Flat TV, surround sound, Yamaha amplifier.
- Speakers in cockpit.
- One wheel and hydraulics
- Quick Electric windlass - Hero 5
- (60) meter 14mm chain
- (1) Delta anchor 40kg
- (60) meter line
- (10) meter 12mm chain
- (1) Delta anchor 30kg
- Large cockpit: 21m², Circulation without threshold towards the saloon
- Full teak cockpit floor
- Flexiteak on cockpit access and transom platforms
- (1) Teak cockpit table
- (8) Seats sofa around the table + (6) teak chairs, (3) lounge cushions
- (1) Weber BBQ
- (2) 125L YETI-Coolers (about a year old and will keep ice for up to four days on charter)
- (1) Igloo 20Lt water cooler with (12) water tumblers, for use on deck.
- (2) Plastic cocktail jugs and 12 plastic cocktail cups for use on deck.
- Hot/cold showers at both transom
- Large storage area under the aft sofa. Fainting sofa with large storage locker
- Space for life rafts under the stairs leading to helm station
- Additional ventilation and lighting via (2) two deck hatch
- Large cushion seated area
- (2) Sun-beds
- Tender lift: (2) Davits with electrical winches (Quick Totem)
- AB 13 ft aluminum bottom
- 30 HP tiller Tohatsu four stroke outboard
- anchor, chain and rod / two ores / emergency patch kit.
- GRP Bimini protecting the whole cockpit
- Aft cockpit sun shade
- Wheelhouse bimini
- Forward deck custom made sunshade
Water Sport Equipment
- (2) Double kayak
- (2) Inflatable Stand Up Paddle boards
- Snorkelling equipment for 12 guests
- (1) set of swimming noodles
- (8) Fenders with blue covers
- (6) Mooring lines
- (1) Boat hook
Additional Deck Equipment
- Custom made transom 2ft platforms extensions with custom made swimming ladders on both side
- Custom made two person pulpits
- Complete repairs & services log since commissioning.
- Online maintenance system: Wheelhouse Technologies.
- All necessary safety equipment to comply with commercial registration
- (2) Eight person life-rafts.
- Small Appliances: Stick blender, Bar Blender, Expresso Machine, Coffee Machine, Multifunction appliance.
- Cooking Utensils: All cooking utensils, pots, pans and bowls
- Cutlery: Dinner service fro 12, including coffee cups, cutlery, plates, side-plates, soup bowels and wine glasses.
- Two sets of napkin holders, salt and pepper grinders, serving dishes and serving utensils.
- Bed Linen: Two sets of linen for each cabin, this includes pillows, pillowcases, fitted sheet, flat sheet and one fleece blanket per cabin
- Bathroom Linen: Two sets of bath towels, hand towels, face cloths and shower mats
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
1984 Garcia Nouanni PassoaPort Canaveral, FL, US $199,900
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $85,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeAventura, FL, US $279,900
1999 Beneteau Oceanis 461St Lucia, LC $124,900