2007 Hunter 44 Deck Salon
Our 2007 Hunter 44 Deck Saloon, 'NAXOS', is an innovative cruiser with a performance orientated hull drawn by Hunter's Chief Designer, Glenn Henderson.
Our Three Stateroom 44 DS carries the beam well aft which enhances performance. Wide windows and ports offer a real panorama and the creative layout allows for three staterooms with two full heads with separate shower stalls.
'Naxos' features include:
- Powered a 55HP 4JH43 Yanmar Diesel (1863 Hrs.)
- 6HP Fisher Panda P6000 (1593 Hrs.)
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chartplotter at Helm (2021)
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine Auto-pilot - i Synced w/ GPS)
- Side-Power Bow Thruster
- Raymarine Wind / Speed / Depth flush mounted (cockpit)
- Lewmar Windlass w/ foot controls
- NEW In Mast Furling Mainsail (2020)
- NEW Roller Furling Jib (2021)
- Three Stateroom and Two Heads w/ shower stalls
- Four Flat Screens with Bose Surround Sound in Salon
- Two Reverse Cycle A/C Systems
- Xantrex 2500w Inverter
- New Bottom Paint (August 2022)
- Shoal Draft - 5'
- Maintained for owner by Tampa Bay Yacht Management
- 44 Deck Salon
- Tampa, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Deck Saloon
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Glenn Henderson
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 44 ft - 13.41 meter
- 43 ft 2 in - 13.16 meter
- 14 ft 6 in - 4.42 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft - 1.52 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 62 ft - 18.9 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 23936 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 7 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 55 (Individual), 55 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 45 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The raised deck saloon coach roof affords oversized forward and side windows providing abundant natural light, creating a very open and airy feel below.
The main saloon features a large dinette to port and a long bench settee to starboard - both convert for sleeping berths. Just aft of the starboard settee is the full navigation station with nav desk and forward facing captain's bench. The full cruising galley is on the port side and offers all the amenities for the cruising gourmet - Corian counter tops, Separate Refrigerator and Freezer, Propane Stove w/ Oven, Wine Cooler and loads of storage.
This Hunter 44DS features THREE private cabins.
Forward Cabin has a V-berth with tank and stowage below, flat screen TV, seat, locker and entry door to starboard aft. Forward head compartment to port has a separate stall shower, countertop, sink and lockers.
Aft Head compartment to starboard has a has a separate stall shower, countertop washbasin, lockers, and a Jabsco electric marine toilet.
Port Aft Cabin has lockers forward outboard w/ a Flat Screen TV w/ DVD, engine box cover forward inboard berth aft entry door central forward.
Starboard Aft Cabin wih small flat screen TV has a locker, entry door and door to head compartment forward engine box cover forward inboard, berth aft, entry door central forward. Upholstered cushions.
Accordion blinds, 12 volt light fixtures, and 110 volt receptacles throughout.
Two reverse cycle Marine Air Systems, 16,000 BTU forward and 7,000 BTU aft.
Corian countertops, in-counter waste bin, separate under counter front opening fridge and freezer, three generous storage lockers, built-in 3 shelf spice rack, and even additional storage under the sole.
- Force 10 3 burner propane gimbaled stove w/oven
- Tappan Microwave
- Vitrigo Wine Cooler
- Galanz refrigerator / freezer under counter
- 110vAC & 12vDC receptacles
- Dual SS Sinks
- Hunter Marine six place setting galley dinnerware
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chartplotter (2021)
- Raymaine Autopilot ST7002 (interfaces with Garmin GPS)
- Side Power Bow Thruster control
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed, Depth instruments flush mounted in Cockpit
- Standard Horizon VHF at Nav Station and w/ RAM at helm
- 6" Danforth Compass on pedestal
- Fuel, water, waste tank levels indicators
- Raymarine E80 Chart plotter at Nav Station
- Standard Horizon VHF
- AC/DC Control Panel
- Hunter Marine Tank Systems Monitor
- AC Contol Breakers
- Trutech flatscreen w/ built in DVD in Saloon
- Bose Surround sound in Salon
- Trutech Flatsreen w/ DVD in Port Aft Cabin
- Flat Screen w/ DVD Starboard Aft Cabin
- Vizio flatscreen in Forward Stateroom
- EPIRB ARC w/ ditch bag
- Panda P 6000 Generator w/ Group 27 starting battery w/ Racor R12P Fuel Filter ( 1593 Hrs.)
- Batteries - THREE NEW 8D Batteries and two Group 27 for starting and house (2022)
- 2 30 amp shore power inlets - each with an isolation transformer.
- Xantrex Freedom 2500w Inverter
- Guest Charge Pro 10 amp Battery Charger
- 80 amp alternator
- Vapor Tight selectors switches at Nav Station
- Easy access 12v and 120v control panels
- Two Rule 1500 GPH bilge pumps
- Yanmar 4JH3BE 56 HP w/ Racor 500 FG fuel filter (1868 Hrs.)
- Side-Power Bow Thruster w/ controls at helm
- 3 blade fixed prop
- Two 12v Jabsco Electric Heads w/ Macerator
- 11 Gallon KUUMA water heater AC/DC/Engine Heat Loop
- Two Marine Air reverse-cycle A/C Systems (1) 16000 BTU in Salon Forward and (1) 7000 BTU for Aft Staterooms
- Fresh water, 3 tanks, 140 Gal total
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 44DS offers ease of handling and ease of sailing.
The cockpit's high coamings provide comfortable seating under sail or at dockside with a walk- thru transom for easy access to the stern and swim ladder. All lines lead aft to coach roof mounted line stoppers and self- tailing electric winch, starboard.
The head sail winches are mounted aft, next to the helm. The mainsheet traveler control lines are mounted on the arch for quick release and adjustment. All the lines are within easy reach of the helm for safe, solo sailing.
- B&R Configuration w/ Seldon deck stepped mast w/ SS Compression Post
- Mast is ICW compatible (62')
- In mast furling main sail (2020)
- Furlex 300 roller furling jib (2021)
- (1) #40 Lewmar Electric halyard winch (Cabin top Starboard)
- (1) #40 2 speed Lewmar Winch (Cabin top Port)
- (2) #46 2 speed Lewmar primary winches in the Cockpit
- Working Sail Area : 962.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter 44 Deck Salon features spacious accommodations generally seen only on much larger vessels. The hull sports a unique bow hollow forward, creating a longer waterline for increased lift and speed. The underbody aft also has a stern reflect for a flatter exit, resulting in enhanced stability and reduced wake characteristics.
Your choice of a fin or a shoal keel allows you to customize your sailing experience. The Hunter 44 Deck Salon offers an extremely comfortable living space, featuring swing-out companionway doors to the interior, upholstered salon settees and a high-gloss dinette table big enough to serve the whole crew.
A stainless steel refrigerator/freezer highlights the galley. The two stateroom version includes a master stateroom with queen berth, forward guest cabin with V-berth and two separate heads round out this inviting interior. A three stateroom version is also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Jim Clark 9 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $159,900
2001 Hatteras SportfishBoca Raton, FL, US $795,000
2007 Meridian 391 SedanTarpon Springs, FL, US $297,000
2001 Wellcraft Martinique 3700Miami, FL, US $75,999
1985 Morgan 31 Off Shore Fishing CuddySouth Florida, FL, US $229,900
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2020 Tartan Yachts 395Melbourne, FL, US $449,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $499,000
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DSPort Canaveral, FL, US $195,000
1996 Tiara Yachts 3500 ExpressMiami Shores, FL, US $125,000
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
1985 Ocean Yachts 55 Super SportTampa, FL, US $134,900
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdyGulfport, FL, US $260,000
2021 Stamas 390 AegeanPalm Harbor, FL, US $529,900
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US Upon Request
2002 Hunter 450Saint Petersburg, FL, US $149,000
1981 Hatteras 48 Motor YachtVero Beach, FL, US $225,000
2007 Sea Ray Sundancer 40Falmouth, MA, US $229,000