2006 Nautitech 40 Open
Price Reduced !
"VERRE DE MER"
2006 Nautitech 402
This seaworthy vessel is designed for comfort, entertaining and safety If you are looking for a "Cat" to venture out or to live on this is the one. Its four cabin/2 head design with a large salon and cockpit makes this vessel ideal.
- 2019 - new Volvo D2-40F engines
- 2019 - bottom job
- Dual covered helms
- Large davits with solar power
- 40 Open
- Marco Island, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Verre de Mer
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 41 ft 1 in - 12.52 meter
- 23 ft 1 in - 7.03 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 11 in - 1.19 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 56 ft - 17.07 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 39 (Individual), 78 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 18 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 50 gallons - 4 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 22 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
"Verre de Mer" is a 2006 French built Nautitech 40 S2 with a spacious layout that includes four main cabins and two "crew" quarters; that are being used for storage. With its low cabin profile, wide beam and streamline 3' 11" draft hulls this boat is built for both comfort and performance.
The 602 sq. feet Quantum full baton mainsail, acquired in 2010, is raised on the 56+' mast with the aid of a 2017 Harkin 46 electrical winch. The sail is equipped with a stack pack and lazy jack system. The headsail is a 2010, 333 sq. feet Quantum furling genoa.
In 2014, the standing rigging, mainsail tack, headboard car, batten cars, halyards, cap, and upper shrouds, headstay were upgraded.
This Nautitech 40 has two bimini covered helms with new helm chairs. The electronics, located on the port helm station, have been updated: which includes a Gramin 38 miles radar and chart plotter is 2010, Standard Horizon VHF with an integrated AIS in 2010 and a SST6002 autohelm control panel in 2017. Rounding out the electronics are the Tri - data ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth.
Between the helms, hanging off the aft is a davit system with a solar panel perch on top. There are addition solar panels located on the hard cockpit cover.
Heading down from the port helm; the steps with their embedded blue lights leads the way to a spacious cockpit - great for entertaining with its winged teak top table, Sitting for 6, and wrap around seating with cushions upgraded in 2016.
As you enter the salon the galley with its Plexiglas covered three burner propane stove, oven, double stainless deep sinks - located below a pass-thru window, is located to the right. On the left side of the entrance is the chart table with the electrical panel above it and the refrigerator below. A large freezer unit is in the passageway of the port hull. A microwave resides on a shelf above the settee.
The settee runs the full length of the salon cabin with Its new indoor Sunbrella medium blue five and Starlite five-inch medium dense foam - new in 2017. The unique two tables arrangement provides real flexibility for entertaining and lounging.
"Verre de Mer" has a 360 ° panoramic view. This provided by the sliding ports over the galley and windows across the front. The windows have custom coverings made of marine grade Sunbrella fabric, with thermozite insulation, reflective backing with Sailrite SNAD system attachment. The exterior of the salon windows have VViVID white, 1 way viewing, UV protecting perforated vinyl film applied to prevent crazing. The widows with the two top hatches create an open bright and pleasant atmosphere.
The hulls are identical. Stepping down, with a step forward, the 2013 marine head with its folding door is located off to the side.
All four main cabins with great ventilation and LED lighting and have Zarcor portlights movable darkening shades ( added in 2016) are identical: queens' size athwart berths (three with an additional 3" memory foam covering over the mattresses), hanging closet with shelves and large storage area under the berths. The crew quarters; currently being used for storage are located forward in each hull.
The vessel is cooled by two air conditioners: 16000 BTU (2012) serves both port cabins and main salon. The second unit, Webasto 16000 BTU was added in 2015 to cool the starboard side of the boat.
A Mastry 4kW generator was added in 2015. Two new Volvo D2-40F engines where install in 2019 and have approximately 30 hours on them. The boat's hulls were painted in April of 2019. It has a three-year life expectancy.
- laminated work top and locker
- Three burner propane stove with Plexiglas cover
- Double deep stainless steel double sinks
- Carbon water filter and separate tap at sink
- 54 gallon ice box with 12V refrigerator
- Freezer ( located in the port hull)
- ST60 -- Tri-data Wind, speed and depth
- ST60 Autopilot with remote
- ST6002 auto helm control panel
- Garmin 39 mile range radar with chart plotter
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS that is integrated with chartplotter
- 2015 = Ram mic at helm station
Sail and Rigging
- 2010 Quantum 602 sq.ft. full baton mainsail
- 2010 333 sq.ft Quantum furling genoa
- Harken 46 electric winch
- 2014 - standing rigging, main sail tack, head board car, batten car, halyards, cap & shrouds, Head stay, Furler( Harken Mark IV unit 2 )
- 2010 -Running rigging: 2 main sheets, reefing lines,outhaul and topping lift .
- 2010 -Diamond shourds ,turnbuckles and stemballs
- ST44 two speed winch - installed at the mast
- 2012 - 16000 BTU air conditioner (cools port hull and salon)
- 2015 - Webasto 16000 BTU ( cools starboard hull)
- 2015 - Mastry Generator 4kW
- 2017 - 2 - starter batteries
- 2010 - 3 - 4D Gel batteries - 549 total amps
- 2017 - Promainer 50A battery charger
- 2010 - 3000 watt invertor
- 2018 Victron blue tooth MPPT controller
- Panisonic 330 W solar panel
- Battery regulator
- 2 - 30 amp shore power inlet
- 2 - 30 amp shore power cord
- 5 - 110 volt outlets
- 12V outlet at nav. station
2019 - 2 new Volvo D2- 40F; 39hp
Estimated hours: 60
Limit warranty until April of 2021
- Franz secondary oil filters on both engines
- Starboard fuel polishing filter and pump
Miscellaneous and extras
- Hull Painter April 2019 - 3 years life span
- 2010 - Trampoline lines
- 2017- Lewmar 1000W electric windlass
- 2010 - 150' chain rode with anchor
- 2018 - new helm seats
- 2018 - Bimini and frame above helm stations
- 2016 - cockpit cushions: Sunbrella outdoors fabric with 3" fast drying foam
- Fenders and dock lines
- Emergency tiller
- West marine Dinghy - needs repair
- 10 HP Mercury outboard
- 2010 cockpit speakers
"Verre de Mer" is a well maintained Nautitech 40 S2. The boat was surveyed and the hull, power train, standing and running rigging and electronic are all in fine condition.
The engines are new and,as listed,the vessel has had a large quantity of upgrades.
Its comfortable, bright and safe
This boat is in sail away condition and waiting for its next voyage!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mike Conley 2 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: