2005 Mainship 40 Trawler
Be sure to click on the video tab above the main photo!
Twin Engine with Bow Thruster!
This beautifully maintained twin engine Mainship 400 has been very lightly used. She is extremely clean, has incredibly low (613) engine hours and features a bow thruster and electronic dual function ZF engine controls. The galley up design is modern and spacious. Cruise economically at low speeds and have the option to get home quickly with this planing hull. The fly bridge is massive with summer kitchen and plenty of space of entertaining. The full enclosure was replaced in November 2012, and is in like new condition. Fresh bottom paint in 2012.
Come take a look at this Mainship- you will not be disappointed!
This one owner vessel is seriously for sale.
- 40 Trawler
- Niceville, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Dancin' Queen
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 41 ft 4 in - 12.6 meter
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 19 ft 2 in - 5.84 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 24000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 240 (Individual), 480 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 130 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 47 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Mainship 400 is a well thought out sedan style trawler. Entering the yacht from the aft deck you pass through heavy polished stainless steel french doors. The salon is bright and well laid out with a L-shaped gourmet galley to port, and a large convertible ultra leather couch to starboard. Continuing forward to starboard is a dinette table with seating for 4. The dinette features bench seating forward and stools aft. Forward of the galley to port is a fully equipped lower helm. Moving forward and down 3 stairs you find a large comfortable head compartment with separate shower to starboard with a guest cabin to port. The master stateroom is located at the forward-most section of the vessel, and features a centerline queen berth with an abundance of storage. Back on the aft deck, the flybridge is easily accessed via a molded fiberglass staircase with hand rails. The Flybridge is massive, with fully enclosed canvas and seating for a crowd. The aft upper deck is home to an outdoor kitchen area and plently of room for more seating.
The salon is bright, airy and offers plenty of headroom. Mainship designed the salon and galley area to offer a modern open floor plan.
To port, an comfortable ultra leather sofa converts to sleep two. Forward of the sofa to port is a dinette with two stools aft, an upholstered bench seat forward and a highly varnished table between the two.
Forward of the dinette is a large chart table on the window sill.
Galley / Entertainment Center
The U shaped galley and entertainment center is to starboard and features large windows with blinds. The center window is opening.
Galley equipment includes:
- Novacool refrigerator freezer w/ stainless front panels
- Dual water tank indicator
- Tapan microwave oven
- Black & Decker Space Maker coffeemaker
- Princess 3 burner electric stove & oven
- Under counter stainless steel sink
- Corian countertops w/sea rail
- (10) Cherry cabinet doors
- (7) Cherry drawers
- Fluorescent lighting
- Countertop accessible trash receptacle
The entertainment center includes:
- Bose 3Z01 AM/FM/CD/DVD system
- 15" Sole LCD TV
- Glomex TV antenna amplifier
- (2) Bose speakers
The master cabin has a centerline pedestal double berth with two drawers at the foot of the berth and additional storage below. Above the berth are two reading lights and an escape hatch with a sliding cover and screen.
To starboard is a double door cedar lined hanging locker with automatic lighting. Aft is a separate entrance to the Head.
To port are two cabinet doors, one with shelves within, the other a half height hanging locker. Above is a 13" Sanyo LCD TV. Two opening screened portholes provide ventilation; two fluorescent overhead lights provide illumination.
To port is the guest cabin with two single berths with an optional filler board and cushion to make a double berth. Each berth lifts for storage below. Above the berths are four cabinet doors for storage.
At the foot of the outboard berth is a reading light, a CO detector and a half height cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. The stateroom offers an opening screened hatch and a small porthole for ventilation. The sole is carpeted, there are accent lights built in and an AC register from the main system.
The single head has a fiberglass liner, a molded tub shower combo with a bi fold door and side light, stainless steel sink, Vacu-flush head, storage, top loading hamper, opening porthole and an AC vent.
The head offers dual access from the master cabin as well as the hallway.
- (2) Raymarine E-80 multifuntion displays
- Raymarine ST8001 Smartpilot Autopilot
- Raymarine 4kw 24nm Radar
- Raystar 120 GPS sensor
- Raymarine depth transducer
- (2) Raymarine Ray 240 VHF
- Bose Stereo system
- (2) 13" LCD Televisions
- Kohler 8 kw generator in sound shield (1684 hrs)
- NuTone central vacuum
- Xantrex Prosine inverter
- 50 Amp shore power cord
- Side Power 7hp bow thruster w/joystick control at both helms
- Bennett trim tabs w/controls at both helms
- Shore power connections in bow area & Cockpit
- (3) Battery shut off switches
- Pro Mariner 4 step automatic battery charger
- (2) Marine Air reverse cycle AC/heat w/electronic controls
- Macerator pump for holding tank
- (4) 8D flooded batteries
- (3) Electric bilge pumps
- 110V Volt & amp meter
- Breaker protected 110V circuits
- 12 volt & amp meter
- Breaker protected 12V circuits
- Fiberglass non skid sole
- Hinged aluminum radar mast w/(2) spreader lights
- Tan sunbrella bimini top (New in 2012)
- Four side clear vinyl enclosure w/ (7) U Zips (New in 2012)
- Two sided folding flybridge table
- Flybridge seating for 8 adults w/storage below
- Coast guard safety package
- Summer kitchen w/Jennair grill, sink & U-Line icemaker
- Pedestal fiberglass table aft on bridge
- (2) Small storage lockers
- (3) Bilge pump indicators
- ZF Electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Audio visual high water alarm
- Faria tachometer w/LCD hour meter
- Faria full engine gauges
- Faria fuel tank gauge
- Danforth 4" compass
- 12V outlet
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Windlass controls
- Indirect lighting
- Pompanette pedestal helm chair w/removable cushions
- Battery parallel switch
Engines and Mechanical
- Yanmar 240 hp engines w/ 613hours
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Fresh water cooling
- Black starboard grated engine room floor
- Glendinning engine controls & synchronizers
- Full engine instrumentation
- Oil X-Changer system for engines & genset (Lazarette)
- Internal seawater strainers for engines, genset & AC
- Dripless shaft logs
- Fireboy fire suppression system Engine Room and Lazarette
- (2) Racor 900 MA fuel filter w/vacuum gauges
- 12v pressure water system
- DC engine room lights
- (2) Expansion tanks for engine water cooling system
- 20 Gallon electric water heater
- Fiberglass non skid decks
- Lewmar anchor windlass w/ foot switches
- Fiberglass anchor pulpit w/dual rollers
- 40 lb plow anchor w/chain & rode
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Cable TV/phone inlet
- 50 amp 125/250V Shore power inlets
- (3) Windshield wipers
- (1) Large Bomar deck hatch
- (2) Small Bomar deck hatches
- International navigation lights
- Raw water wash down forward in rope locker
- (5) windshield covers
- Door cover
- Sampson Post
- (2) Deck hatches to rope locker
- Spring line cleats
Manufacturer Provided Description
There is plenty of room for seating and relaxing on the bridge. There is even a Summer Kitchen option providing a grill, sink and icemaker aft of the centerline helm. Wide molded steps offer safe and secure footing to the covered aft deck. Going forward, there are wide, lighted and recessed walkways with overhead protection leading to the foredeck. A stainless steel Sampson post and dual roller pulpit is perfect for setting the anchor and the optional windlass makes retrieval a snap. All rails, hatches and portlights are now fashioned from 316L stainless steel for easy maintenance and great looks. All Mainships, including the 40, are featuring beautiful cherry wood interiors. All cabinets, drawers and tables are solid cherry and the optional cherry and holly sole is very traditional as well as serviceable. The extended salon includes an Ultra leather sofa, entertainment center with Bose audio system, and Luce flat screen TV. A starboard side galley offers a full size, dual voltage refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 3-burner range and oven, and even a coffee maker. Special attention has been given to general and dishware storage and the location for an under counter trash receptacle. To port of the lower station is a full dinette that seats four with a comfortable bench and two chairs. Forward, is a master stateroom with a centerline inner spring queen berth and plenty of hanging, drawer and locker storage. A second stateroom offers two single berths and an optional innovative desk arrangement, and the head, with a separate stall shower is accessible from the master stateroom or the companionway.
This well maintained twin engine Mainship 400 has been very lightly used. She is very clean and has incredibly low engine hours. The galley up design is modern and spacious. Cruise economically at low speeds and have the option to get home quickly with this planing hull. The fly bridge is massive with summer kitchen and plenty of space of entertaining. The full enclosure was replaced in 2010, and is in like new condition.
Come take a look at this Mainship- you will not be disappointed!
This one owner vessel is seriously for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mainship 400 Video
Kevin Barber 2 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdySaint Petersburg, FL, US $260,000
1995 Maiora FIPA 20 Flybridge MYBoca Raton, FL, US $625,000
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $575,000
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $949,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
1999 Seawind Venturer 38Key West, FL, US $215,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $559,000
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $749,000
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $575,000
2017 Yellowfin 36Miami, FL, US $345,000
2005 Fountaine Pajot Bahia 46Key West, FL, US $285,000
2002 Sea Ray 460 SundancerStockton, CA, US $240,000