2004 Stamas 370 Express
PRICED TO MOVE!!!
Get This Renowned Sport Fishing and Family Fun Cruiser
and Get out There!
The perfect blend of style, comfort, recreation and renowned sport fishing prowess, this head-turning cruiser features:
- Twin top of the line diesel Yanmar 440's with just 415 hours
- Top of the line ICOM and Raymarine electronics
- Sleeps 6 comfortably. Custom Bow Sun Pads, Digitally Controlled A/C, Full Head with Vacuflush & Shower, Well-Equipped Teak Wood Galley, Cockpit Icemaker and much more!
- Generous Rear Deck Cockpit and Custom Swim Platform for fishing or family fun sports cruising
- Lee Double Spreader Outriggers with Lights & 53 gallon Insulated Fish Box
- Underwater Eco-Silent Exhaust System
Entire boat inside & out is in great condition. Meticulously maintained & operated by Bosun's Marine for the last 13 seasons. Bottom sandblasted this season and repainted like new. Entire hull & topside recently compounded & waxed.
This boat is one of the sweetest running & looking boats on the water. Call today for more information and an appointment to see this beauty!
- 370 Express
- Scituate, MA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Tempus Fugit
- Boat Type:
- Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 39 ft 2 in - 11.94 meter
- 13 ft 2 in - 4.01 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 4 in - 0.71 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 8 ft 3 in - 2.51 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 16975 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 440 (Individual), 880 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 84 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Stamas 370 Express combines hardcore fishing with luxurious cruising comfort. The Express offers a variety of engine packages to maintain speeds in excess of 35 knots for the run to the day's fishing grounds. Offering one of the largest fighting cockpits in its class, it accommodates a full tournament crew with plenty of room for a custom fighting chair. The 13-foot, 2-inch beam and wide walkways allow for safe movement forward to the large fore deck. An elegant and spacious cabin is appointed with the finest amenities, including a fully equipped galley. The head has a separate shower stall. An oversize midcabin sleeper brings the total sleeping capacity of the Express to six people.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam and prop pockets, what separates this boat from other dedicated express fishermen is the midcabin interior of the 360/370--a layout usually seen only in cruising boats with V-drives or a sterndrive. (There's additional mid-berth headroom in the 370 thanks to the raised bridge deck.) Although the 370's redesigned cockpit is very an improvement over the 360--especially at the helm--both models have the necessary fishing amenities including a livewell, fish box, tackle storage and transom door. Engine access is excellent and the side decks are wide.
2004 Stamas 370 Express
- Twin, top of the line diesel Yanmar 440's (415 hours each)
- 39'2" LOA -13'2" beam
- Modified V Hull
- Meticulously maintained & operated by Bosun's Marine and current owner for 13 years.
- Bottom was just sandblasted last month and repainted like new.
- Entire hull & topside just compounded & waxed.
- Custom bow twin sun pads
- Custom swim platform with ladder
- Well-equipped teak wood galleyIt is certainly one
- Can sleep 6 comfortably
- Amenities/Utilities include:
- Northern Lights diesel 6kw generator
- Digitally controlled AC/Heat
- 30 amp shore power Battery charging system
- Open Array radar Icom M602
- Raymarine E-120 Color GPSChart4kw
- Full head shower with Vacuflush
- Custom Strataglass enclosure
- Underwater Eco-silent exhaust system
- Cockpit ice maker
- Custom half tower
- Lee double spreader outriggers with lights
- Windlass Anchor
- Full CG Approved package
- Deck chairs & table
- 53 gallon insulated fish box
- 28 gallon aerated baitwell & much more!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Maiella 8 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2022 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $515,000
1973 Durbeck Center Cockpit KetchKey West, FL, US $150,000
1999 Beneteau Oceanis 461St Lucia, LC $124,900
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $95,000
2022 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $715,000
2022 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $930,000
2022 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $475,000