2002 Beneteau 473
Owned by a professional yachtsman as his families personal boat, this Beneteau 473 is a particularly well maintained example of her class.
With 3 cabins and 3 heads, she is set up for comfortable cruising, and is perfect for Caribbean island hopping. She boasts teak decks, navy hull, electric winches, in-mast furling and air conditioning and is turn key.
Insurance survey from 2018 is available upon request.
- Commissioned May 2002
- Engine Option. Volvo TMD22 (78hp)
- Three cabin layout.
- Flag halyards.Spinnaker/cruising Chute gear.
- In mast furling.
- Electric genoa winches. lewmar 57
- Teak decks.
- Hot &cold water shower to cockpit
- .Foot operated salt water pump.
- Additional batteries ( 5 in total)
- Bow thruster.
- Holding tanks for forward and rear heads.
- Navy Blue Hull.
- GRP cockpit table with purpose made solid Teak leaves.
- Cruising Chute and Snuffer.
- Extra long Cruising Chute Sheets.
- Maxi Roach Easy Reef Mainsail.
- Ambassador Rope cutter.Sprayhood and bimini
- Full hull skirts. (Fitted when boat is un-used)
- 3 x Lee clothes.
- Icom 503Hawk VHF
- Antenna.Cockpit speaker.
- Tri-white light.Deck Flood /steaming light.
- Fire fighting equipment.Firdell Blipper
- Radar Reflector.
- 3 x folding flat safety rings.
- Outboard Davit.
- Heat exchanger hull fixed for both fridge and cool box.
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Coolmax 4KW 16000A/C BTU unit (shore power)
- Genoacar control lines.
- Mast mount for Spinnaker Pole.
- Second helm position for the control of windlass.
- Status TV antenna
- .Additional sockets and lighting in saloon and master cabin.
- Additional Sony CD system.
- Nevis, KN
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Half Tidy
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Volvo Penta
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 57 (Individual), 57 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $249,000
2011 Regal Sports CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
Advanced co brokerage Caribbean sail & power cat is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Caribbean Multihulls.(7271707)