2002 Beneteau 473
OverviewPRICE REDUCED BY $20,000 TO $239,000 OWNER HIGHLY MOTIVATED; CALL OR EMAIL WITH OFFERS NOW
Are you looking for a yacht that is equally at home on bluewater passages as on coastal cruising weekends or short vacations? The Beneteau 473 fits that model, with sailing performance that matches her elegance.
"PAZZO" has been equipped for just this purpose, as her owners have cruised her down the East Coast, around the Bahamas and most recently, cruising out of Burnt Store on the Florida west coast. She has been well maintained and is in excellent condition; a recent test of all systems found her "ready to go'.
Loaded with the right equipment including:
- Furling mainsail
- 140% furling genoa
- Two reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Westerbeke 8kw generator
- Raytheon ST 6000 autopilot, RL70C and RLC520 GPS/plotter/radar systems
- ICOM M7000 PRO single sideband
- 12v refrigerator / freezer
- Ultra Leather upholstery
- 10'6" hard bottom dink w/ davits and 15hp Merc outboard
- Much, much more.
Check out the full specs on this great boat; you will be impressed!
She can be yours soon, and you can be off enjoying the pleasures of cruising on a fine yacht.
- Burnt Store, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Finot / Cong
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 7 in - 1.7 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 59 ft 5 in - 18.11 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Total Power: 63
Cruising Speed: 7.7
Max Speed: 9
Fresh Water: 210
Holding: 2x22 gal
The forward owners cabin is both spacious and comfortable, as is important in a yacht of this type. A large centerline double berth makes restfull nights a certainty. Plenty of storage in cabinets and drawers and a hanging locker make stowing personal gear easy, and keeps the cabin uncluttered. A port side settee/ seat is opposite the entrance to the en-suite head with a separate shower stall.
The forward cabin and main salon are sertved by a 16,000 BTU reverse cycle cooling/heat system.
In the main salon, a 6'5" settee is to port, with a shelf above on which the flat screen tv is mounted. The U- shaped settee to starboard surrounds the dining table, which converts to a double berth. A centerline bench, with storage underneath provides additional seating at the table. The salon upholstery is white "Duratouch" and in excellent condition. A shelf and storage cabinet is outboard of the settee on starboard.
Aft of the port settee, a large, forward facing nav ststion includes a large chart table w/storage under,seat with storage under and plenty of cabinet area where instruments are mounted and other gear stored.
Opposite the nav station, a large "L" shaped galley is to starboard. This galley extends well aft and includes an opening to the aft storage area. The galley has lots of counter space, shelves and cabinets to handle all the galley gear that will make any First Mate happy.
Aft of the nav station to port, a large head and separate stall shower is located at the base of the companionway stairs. This location provides convenient access from the aft cabin, as well as the salon and cockpit.
In the salon/galley area, six opening ports and two overhead hatches provide light and ventilation. Three overhead light panels with privacy / sun shades add to the bright and cheerfull aspect of the area.
Fully aft to port, a second cabin with a large double berth affords comfortable accommodations for guests. It includes a hanging locker,storage, three opening ports and two overhead hatches, as well as being air conditioned by its own 12,000 BTU system with controls in the cabin.
The cockpit is a well designed space, both for crew functions and relaxation. Winches are placed well aft, in reach of the helmsman, or crew, and on the coachroof. The twin steering stations and a separate helmsman area keep activities conveniently separated, yet socially together.
The cockpit seats are nearly seven feet long, great for stretching out upon, whether at anchor or underway. A dismountable centerline double leaf cockpit table makes entertaining and dining on deck a pleasure. Full cockpit enclosures, full cockpit enclosure screens, a bimini and dodger w/connector panel provide versatility in making this area comfortable under a variety of conditions.
The walk through transom and dingy davits make boarding easy.
This is a great galley. Twin ss sinks are set near the centerline, a very large freezer and separate refrigerator propvide plenty of food storage. The galley is set to starboard, out of the traffic pattern, lots of counter space, and "snug" for safely working in a seaway.
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration system
- Front opening refrigerator
- Top opening freezer
- Refrigerator drain pump
- Force 10 three burner propane stove, with oven
- Opening port above stove
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Trash bin
- Storage cabinets
- ST 6000+Autopilot at stbd helm station, plus handheld remote
- ST 60 Tridata at stbd helm station
- ST 60 Wind at stbd helm station
- Plastimo compass at stbd helm station
- ST 60 Multi at port helm station
- Raytheon RL70C at port helm station
- Plastimo compass at port helm station
- Flat screen TV in main salon
- DVD/VHS player
- JVC power amplifier stereo/CD
- Two salon and two cockpit speakers
- Raytheon RLC520 at nav station
- ICOM M7000 PRO single sideband at nav station
- VHF Horizon at nav station w/remote on port helm station
- Accugage tank monitor at nav station
- Three 200AH house batteries
- Two GRP 27 engine start batteries
- 100 AMP battery charger
- 200 watt inverter
- Link 1000 monitor
- Battery control switches
- 110 v system w/sockets on transom
- Two 50' shore power cords
- Four 25' shore power cords
Deck and Hull Equipment
10' 6" hard bottom dingy
15 hp Mercury outboard
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- 45# CQR anchor w/200' chain
- Fortress 44 anchor w/ 50' chain and 200' rode
- Dingy davits
- Fresh water, H&C cockpit shower
- Deck padeyes
- Fenders and lines
- Coast Guard safety gear
- Leather wrapped steering wheels
- Mast pulpits
- Dorade vwents and guards
- Bimini w/connector panel
- Full cockpit enclosures of both screens and "glass"
- Cockpit cushions
- 8 custom Sunbrella throw cushions
- Removable teal cockpit table with double leaves
- Bow rails
- Stern rails
- Double lifelines with P&S boarding gates
- Deck washdown
- Two propane tanks
- Magma propane grill mounted on stern rail
- Stern swim ladder
Mechanical & Engine Room
Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle system for owners stateroom and salon
Cruisair 12,000 BTU reverse cycle system for guest cabin & aft head
- Westerbeke 8kw generator
- 10 gal water heater
- Hot & cold pressure water pump
- Prpoane sensor & shut off valve
- Raycor fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valve
- Electric marine head - fwd head
- Manual marine head - aft head
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Dual Edson steering stations
- Single lever engine control at port helm station
- Engine monitor panel at port helm station
- Three blade fixed prop
- Shaft cutter
Sails / Rigging
Keel stepped, anodized aluminum roller furling mast
ProFurl genoa furling system
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Double aft swept spreaders
- Neil Pryde furling mainsail
- Neil Pryde 140% furling genoa
- 1x19 SS wire rigging
- Spare halyard
- Boom topping lift
- Inboard genoa tracks
- Lewmar 64ST primaries
- Lewmar ST40E manuvering winch on coachroof
- Lewmar ST 40 on coachroof
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler on coachroof
- Solid rod vang led aft
Well, there she is, ready to take away to the sailing destinations of your dreams.Wonderfully equipped for serious cruising, or a great weekend. She has been lovingly maintained and is ready for you.
- Excluded: Clock and barometer on salon bulkhead
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Weber 1 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: