1997 Hunter 26
This well maintained fresh water Hunter 26 includes a galvanized dual axle trailer is fully equipped for cruising. She offers spirited and well balanced performance. The mast is easily raised and lowered, and the water ballast makes trailering simple. The boat is currently stored out of the water on her trailer, and is ready to go!
See fulls specs for more details.
- Redding, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Hunter Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 26 ft - 7.92 meter
- 26 ft 3 in - 8 meter
- 9 ft - 2.74 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft - 1.83 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 3000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Upgraded cloth upholstery in excellent condition in salon and sleeping areas.
- V-berth forward and queen size bed beneath cockpit.
- LED lighting in cabin and head.
- Solar powered exhaust vent in cabin.
- Varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
- Swiveling teak table that with seating for 6.
- Private head with sink, five gallon portable toilet with pump-out fitting, cabinet, clothes closet and mirror.
- Teak bulkheads in cabin.
- 30 gallon fresh water system with Fynspray brass hand pumps in galley and head.
- Four gear storage hammocks.
- Wooden bookcase
- Built-in wine glass rack.
- FM Stereo with 2 indoor and 2 outdoor speakers (CD function inoperable).
- Mercury 9.9 four cycle outboard with single lever remote.
- Two Lewmar single speed winches
- Two burner stainless Orego alcohol stove.
- Ice chest in integrated counter-top locker.
- Deep sink with hand pump.
- Generous utensil and food storage locker.
- Dishes and utensils included.
- Depth and speed indicator
- Wind speed and direction indicator
- Apelco VHF radio.
- Garmin 492 color chart plotter with pre-loaded charts for North American waters.
- Includes chip for Canadian waters. (Mounts in cabin with a swing arm that allows for viewing from cockpit.)
- Two deep-cycle house series 24 batteries
- 15 watt solar charger and volt meter.
- Shore power and 50' cord with 20A, 30A and 120v plugs.
- Two 120v GFI outlets, one in the galley, and the other in the head.
- Pro Mariner multi-stage battery charger built in.
- Teak seats on stern rail
- Roomy cockpit
- Detachable fiberglass table in cockpit (stores in bow)
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Tiller steering with Tiller Tamer to allow for easy single-handing
- Anchor locker with anchor, chain and rode
- Companion way slide raises to allow for full head room in cabin
- Control lines lead to cockpit
- Storage locker in cockpit
- Vented fuel tank locker integrated in cockpit deck
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Bimini with heavy duty cover
- Companion way cover
- Varnished teak hatch boards
- Rail mounted stainless steel propane barbecue
- Fractional rig (no backstay)
- Fully battened Doyle Main sail
- Roller furling Doyle 110% jib with cover
- Pineapple Sails 135% Genoa
- All manuals for the boat and accessories are included.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter 26 offers exciting performance, surprisingly complete accommodations, and real versatility. Below, there are amenities usually found on much larger boats including an enclosed head, full galley, convertible dinette, V-berth, and aft cabin. Long weekends or extended vacations are comfortable and truly livable aboard the Hunter 26. Hunter Marine's water-ballasted trailerables are comfortable cruisers that are easy to tow because the stability is left in the water, not on your trailer. Whether trailer sailing across the country or just across town, Hunter makes the experience truly easy with a rig that is safe, simple, and fast to set up and take down. Hunter Marine: Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats. Warren Luhrs, Hunter's chairman, has personally logged thousands of ocean miles both single-handedly and shorthanded aboard his ocean racers. From these floating laboratories hundreds of new ideas have been born. The same B & R rig that powered his boats into the record books also power the Hunter fleet. A lot has changed over the years, but Hunter Marine continues its commitment of bringing the sailing public the best performing and most accommodating sailboats at a reasonable price.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Kevin Barber 2 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2002 Sea Ray 460 SundancerStockton, CA, US $240,000
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdySaint Petersburg, FL, US $260,000
2005 Fountaine Pajot Bahia 46Key West, FL, US $285,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $575,000
1999 Seawind Venturer 38Key West, FL, US $215,000
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $949,000
1995 Maiora FIPA 20 Flybridge MYBoca Raton, FL, US $625,000
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $749,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $559,000
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $575,000
2017 Yellowfin 36Miami, FL, US $345,000