1994 Tartan Yachts 3100
OverviewTartan has been known for producing yachts of high quality and excellent sailing characteristics. The Tartan 3100 is certainly a boat that meets those standards.
The shallow draft "beaver-tail" keel, easily managed sail plan, solid teak interior cabinetry, top of the line hardware and all the amenities of the larger Tartans are present in the Tartan 3100.
This one has all that in a boat that has been exceptionally well maintained and upgraded with the addition of air conditioning, Max Prop, Mack Pack mainsail system,dingy davits and more.
And, she also has a fully battened dacron mainsail and a 155% dacron headsail that were installed in September 2009!
The hull was Awlgriped in October 2008 and the bottom cleaned and painted with Trinidad SR in 2009.
Check out all of the other features of this terrific Tartan 3100 in the detailed listing.
- Tartan Yachts
- Punta Gorda, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Das Boot
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Tim Jackett
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 31 ft - 9.45 meter
- 31 ft - 9.45 meter
- 10 ft 11 in - 3.33 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 4 in - 1.32 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 48 ft 8 in - 14.83 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Total Power: 18
Fresh Water: 50 Upgraded from 30
The Tartan 3100 has design features that make her a pleasure to be aboard, giving the accommodations and feel of a larger vessel.
The forward cabin has a comfortable V-berth with storage below, an overhead hatch and a door for direct access to the head. A hanging locker and storage cabinet are to starboard of the head. The head is to port with an access door to the main salon as well as the forward cabin.
The salon has a centerline double drop leaf table with a settee to port and starboard. Storage cabinets and shelving are above both settees. Ample ventilation is provided by an overhead hatch and opening ports. At the aft end of the port settee, a nav station with a desk,electrical panel and backrest makes a fine spot for planning and record keeping.
Aft of the nav station, a comfortable quarter berth provides space for sleeping or storage.
The galley is opposite the nav station.
Headroom is 6'3" in salon / galley area
Galley & Head
- The galley is to the right of the companionway ladder, U shaped with the stove outboard and sink aft.
- Gimbaled Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Large insulated ice box with Sea Frost 12v refrigeration
- Microwave oven
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Fresh water foot pump
- Storage areas for galley ware
- Dual access doors from salon and fwd cabin
- Groco Marine head 7/09 w/Y valve
- Jabsco macerator pump 5/2007
- Molded FRP sink
- Vanity w/mirror
- shower fixture w/drain to sump
- Uniden ES UM525 VHF w/wireless remote mike; new 4/09
- Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot;new 6/05
- Garmin 3205 Color Chartplotter;new 5/07
- Garmin GSD22 "BlackBox" remote sounder module; new 4/09
- Garmin GWS 10 Wind; new 4/09
- Sony AM/FM/CD with 2 interior and 2 exterior speakers
110V AC and 12V DC systems with individual breaker panels
Three way battery selector switch
- 12V DC SYSTEM
- Three AGM Group 27 batteries; new 2008
- Zantrax Truecharge 40 amp battery charger;new 4/09
- Link 10 battery monitor;new 4/09
- DC amp/volt meters
- Prosafe galvanic isolator;new 4/09
- Battery temp sensor:new 4/09
- 12V DC interior lighting
- 110V AC SYSYEM
- 30 amp shore power connector
- 50' shore power cord
- 110V AC GFI outlets
- 110V AC heater for 6 gal water tank
Deck and Hull
Hull was originally blue gelcoat and has been Awlgripped blue in October 2008. With the red boot stripe, she looks terrific!
The boat was hauled in March 2009 and the bottom cleaned and painted with Pettit Trinidad SR.
- Swim platform / step in transom
- Swim ladder
- Dingy davits
- Deck shower w/H&C water
- Bow and stern pulpit
- Double lifelines
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Magma stainless steel gas grill
- Cockpit cushions
- Pedestal cover
- Dodger,bimini and connector panel
- Hatch covers
- Teak pedestal mounted drink holder
- Teak cockpit table
- Port and starboard seats on stern pulpit
- CQR anchor 25 lbs
- 25' chain; 200' 1/2" rode
Engine & Mechanical
Westerbeke 18 HP diesel; low hours; no hour meter
New fuel lines 5/2007
- Sea Frost DC refrigeration
- 15" two blade Max Prop
- Raycor primary fuel filter
- Secondary engine mounted filter
- Electric bilge and head sump pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- 50 amp alternator
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Air Conditioner
- Shaft Shark line cutter
- Emergency tiller
- Edson pedestal steering
- 36" leather wrapped wheel
Sails & Rigging
Offshore polyurethane coated mast with swept double spreaders and boom
Single line slab reefing
- Main:Atlantic full battened,dacron,new 12/09
- Jib: 155%,Atlantic dacron,new 12/09
- Cruising spinnaker: UK; rarely used
- ATN spinnaker sleeve and tacker
- Mack Pack mainsail cover system;new 7/2010
- Wire standing rigging
- Harken traveler on coachroof
- Harken 42.2 ST primaries (2)
- Harken 16.2C ST halyard winches(2)
- Harken 16.2C ST mainsheet winch
- Solid boom vang
- Harken jib furling system
- Whisker pole
This Tartan 3100 is special.
Very few Tartan 3100's come on the market;do not miss this opportunity to purchase this quality built, well equipped, well maintained yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Weber 0 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: