1994 Custom Brookes Day Charter
Price reduced to $425,000!
High-tech, lightweight catamaran, quality construction materials, over 18 meters LOA, "Spirit" is stable and fast.
The Brooks 62 is a very attractive and efficient day charter cat. It was conceived and built specifically for day charter.
This cat will sail in the 10-15 kts range very easily and her twin 34 HP Yanmars will push the boat well over 8kts when the wind is absent. She will get you to destination reliably and on time.
She is very fuel efficient and very easy to maintain. She is built in epoxy and Bruynzeel Plywood with glass overlay and designed for day charter cat experiences. She has two heads, a large bar and dedicated piloting station for professional operations.
Please contact us to arrange a showing.
Advanced co brokerage Caribbean sail & power cat is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by TMC.(7310903)
- Brookes Day Charter
- Saint Michael, BB
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 62 ft - 18.9 meter
- 56 ft 6 in - 17.22 meter
- 28 ft - 8.53 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 29 (Individual), 58 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Brand: Caribe Yachts
- Model: Brookes 62
- Designer: Doug Brookes
- Year: 1994
- LOA: 62'
- Beam: 28'
- Draft: 3'
- Bridge deck clearance: 4'
- Hull material: GRP, Epoxy, Bruynzeel Plywood
- Yanmar SD 50 sail drives
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Maximum speed: 12 kts
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- High-tech, lightweight catamaran, quality construction materials.
- Spirit is stable and fast!
- Spirit is a very attractive and efficient day-charter cat, conceived and built specifically for day charter.
- Spirit will sail in the 10-15 kts range very easily and her twin Yanmar engines will push the boat well over 8 kts when the wind is absent.
- Spirit will get you to your destination reliably and on time and is fuel efficient/easy to maintain.
- Spirit is built in epoxy and Buynzeel Plywood with glass overlay and designed for the day charter cat experience.
- Spirit has two heads, a large bar and a dedicated pilot station for professional operations.
- Raymarine Depthsounder
- Raymarine Wind Speed + Direction Model
SAILS + RIGGING
- Mainsail: 664 square feet (2016)
- Jib: 463 square feet ~ New (2019)
- Genoa: Profurl C420 (2019) ~ New November 2019
- Wing mast
- All new standing rigging (2016)
- Anderson winches throughout the vessel
- Stack pack with lazy jacks
- In 2016, Spirit was sailed to Grenada where her original builder, Mr. Doug Brookes carried out an extensive refit including mast and new standing rigging.
SAILING HISTORY + OWNER COMMENTS
- Spirit was built in St. Kitts, W.I. by Doug Brookes for a charter operator in Barbados. Spirit has been operating in Barbados in the day charter industry for 23 years where she has been very well looked after with her daily charters taking place in the sheltered waters of the West coast of Barbados.
- Spirit is a turn-key day charter catamaran ready for her next owner.
- Spirit is a pleasure to sail and can easily be the first boat to the snorkel locations due to her fast cruising speeds
- Spirit has been expertly maintained over the years, no accidents or groundings. Spirit shows well and has no structural issues.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1999 Beneteau Oceanis 461St Lucia, LC $124,900
2022 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $715,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $95,000
2022 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $475,000
2022 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $515,000
1973 Durbeck Center Cockpit KetchKey West, FL, US $150,000
2022 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $930,000