1993 Hunter Vision
OverviewThe HUNTER VISION's are high strength constructed designs with a reinforced free standing rig. The keel stepped mast, bulb-wing keel and a spade rudder are other features to this winning design. ONE WAY is powered by a 34-hp Yanmar diesel engine and comes with a 2006 10'4" West Marine/Avon (hypalon) RIB, a 2007 3.5 Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard and foldable Dinghy Davits by St. Croix. ONE WAY comes with a full compliment of instruments including Autohelm ST4000+ Auto Pilot. She has a very clean deck plan with all lines leading aft to the cockpit and a walk-thru transom with a hot and cold transom shower on her swim platform. Her spacious and well designed interior features new upholstery (2007), a Serta Queen mattress in aft cabin, a 16K btu A/C, a teak and holly sole, eight opening ports, six opening hatches, an owner's aft stateroom with a head and separate shower stall, a forward stateroom with a double portside berth, a full galley and a very comfortable main salon. This particular boat is well equipped w/extra capacity 110 gallon fresh water capacity, simple to operate, and is easily single-handed with the power winch used for halyards, main and jib sheets and to retrieve anchors when necessary. This USCG Documented vessel is a very strong and seaworthy vessel that's comfortable and suitable for those who are serious cruisers and those who wish to live elegantly.
- Melbourne, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Hunter Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 12 ft 8 in - 3.86 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 8 in - 1.42 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 61 ft 7 in - 18.77 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 3 cylinder Fresh Water
- Cruise Speed:
- 7 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Total Power: 34
Fresh Water: 110
This vessel features a large cockpit with walk-thru transom and swimplatform. From the cockpit down the main companionway, the galley is to port, the head is to starboard aft, and the master stateroom is aft. Moving forward is the main salon, and forward of that is the double guest stateroom.
This salon is very spacious with settees (port & starboard). This allows for seating of 4 to 6 at the table/dinette. The upper fixed windows, create the raised salon feeling that is so popular in today's market. Her cushions are beige fabric (excellent condition), and the cabin is finished in teak, with a teak and holly sole throughout. Her navigation station is to starboard, just aft of the starboard settee.
- Two Overhead Hatches & Three Opening Ports
- Stereo Speakers
- Large Windows; Plus Two Fixed Ports
- Sony AM/FM CD Stereo System (2007)
The galley is well laid out with great working space on Corian countertops. There is very ample storage for dishes, glassware, pots and pans, flatware, etc. both above and below the counters. With its proximity to the companionway, two opening ports and two overhead hatches, there is great natural light and ventilation. It features a large (approximately 6-cubic feet) Island refrigerator/icebox/freezer. Desireable 110 gallon extra capacity fresh water tank.
- Adler-Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer (New 2003)
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water System (Hot Water Heated by 110 & Engine Heated)
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Hillerange, 2-Burner gimbaled CNG Stove w/Oven (2 CNG Bottles; 1 a Spare)- Stored in Aft Lockers
- 12-Volt Hella Turbo Fans
This cabin has a queen size Serta Mattress and a settee, two hanging lockers and 5 large pull out drawers for storage. There are access doors (port & starboard), plus a bi-fold access panel to the salon. The aft part of the engine compartment is easily accessible from this cabin. Air conditioning and heat controls are also located in this cabin on the port side. High 6'6" headroom in Aft Cabin.
The Head is a large and spacious area with a toilet, full shower and vanity with a sink and ample storage space. The complete starboard side of the engine is easily accessible from this area. There is one opening hatch, port and a fixed window.
- Three Opening Ports (In Master)
- Two Hanging Lockers
- 12-Volt Cabin Fan
- Large Shelf Space (At the Foot of the Berth)
- Six Drawers
This area has excellent space and privacy with lots of teak trim and clean upholstery. This cabin also has a bi-fold access panel, which opens up to the main salon for a more spacious feel.
- Double Berth (Portside) w/Storage Underneath
- Overhead Hatch
- Hanging Locker
- Drawers & Cupboards
- Two Fixed Ports
- 12-Volt Cabin Fan
Mechanical and Engine Room
The engine is below the landing on the companionway and is easily accessible from the main salon, galley, head and master stateroom. There is a full 12-Volt/110-Volt panel at the Navigation station.
- Single Lever Engine Controls On Steering Pedastal
- Water Lift Exhaust
- 12-Volt Breaker Panel w/Volt & Amp Meters
- Automatic Battery Charger (2004)
- 16,000-BTU Reverse Cycle Heat & Air
- Automatic & Manual Bilge Pump
- Instrument Panel W/Tach & Alarms
- Bronze Sea Water Strainer
- 12-Volt Batteries (3)W/Battery Parallel Switch
- 110-Volt System W/Breaker Panel
- 2 Split 50 amp Shore Power
The Cockpit and Deck
This is a large T-shaped cockpit with all control lines easily accessible. It features a central binnacle with a large wheel, Raytheon instrumentation and VHF marine radio, with a flip-up table with plenty of entertaining space. There is a walk-thru transom, with a hot and cold shower and an integral swim platform with a swim ladder. In addition, there are five storage/equipment lockers on the fore and aft side of the transom and in the starboard settee.
The deck plan is wide and safe, with easy access forward. It is uncluttered, with all running rigging leading back to the cockpit.
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail & Stern Pulpits
- Stainless Steel Anchor Roller (Bow)
- 22# Danforth Anchor and 30# CQR w/Chain & Rode (In Locker)
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- Wheel Steering w/Brake
- Tall Bimini Top w/Dodger (New 2006)
- Double Life Lines w/Gates (Port & Starboard)
- Free Standing, Tapered, Aluminum Mast
- Dodger To Bimini & Windscreen (2006)
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
Sails and Rigging
This vessel is Sloop rigged; her mainsail is fully battened with a working jib on cruising design roller furling gear. This sail plan is powerful with the boat achieving 80% performance with the main alone. In heavy weather you can cruise at 5 knots under head sail only.
- Spun Tapered, Anodized Aluminum Free-Standing Mast w/Boom
- Two Barient #21-33 Self Tailing Genoa Sheet Winches
- Rigid Vang
- Internal Halyards (All)
- 5:1 Purchase Main Sheel w/Traveler (On Cabin Top)
- Two Barient #24-45 (On Cabin Top) w/One Being Electrically Driven
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Kevin Welsh 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: