1992 Post 50' Convertible
- NO STORM DAMAGE! - PRICE REDUCED $10,000 - OWNER SAYS MAKE AN OFFER!! Complete Re-fit 1n 2015! - TURN-KEY READY TO GO!
A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTY! Featuring the Speed, Range, Performance, Comfort, and Fish Raising Ability of a Serious Tournament Contender!
- This 50' Post was one of the most successful models ever for the company and was in production from 1989 through 2009 - an unparalleled model run with over 100 of the 50's delivered over that timeframe.
- COMPLETE NEW LUXURIOUS INTERIOR IN 2015!
- A SALON WITH A LIVING ROOM ENTERTAINMENT ATMOSPHERE!
- CUSTOM POST HAND FITTED JOINERY FURNITURE THROUGHOUT AND CONSIDERED THE FINEST IN THE YACHT INDUSTRY
- POST YACHT HAND-LAID CONSTRUCTION
- BUILT TO ENDURE - AND YOU CAN FEEL IT!
- BUILT FOR SPEED - CRUISE AT 24 KNOTS
- HER GENEROUS FLARE FORWARD & FULL AFTER SECTIONS MAKE HER DRY & A DELIGHT TO RUN, CRUISE OR FISH!
- FLY BRIDGE WITH 360 VISIBILITY!
- ALL NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS FIT NEATLY INTO FLUSH INSTALLATIONS!
- TOURNAMENT READY - THE LARGEST COCKPIT IN IT'S CLASS - 11'.6" LONG- 16'11" BEAM - WITH DURABLE NON SKID DECK!
- TWIN DETROIT 8V92 TURBO DIESELS 735 HP EACH 1470 TOTAL HP - COMPLETELY REBUILT BY LAZERO DIESEL MARINE - 601 HRS SINCE MAJOR OVERHAUL!
- ALL SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE
- THIS MAGNIFICENT YACHT IS TURNKEY & READY TO GO!
- 50' Convertible
- MIAMI, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- SECOND CHANCE
- Boat Type:
- Sport Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 50 ft 7 in - 15.42 meter
- 16 ft 11 in - 5.16 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 18 ft - 5.49 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 870 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 240 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 42 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Second Chance has an NEW elegant interior deserving of a Million Dollar Yacht! The Salon makes good use of the Fifty's 16'11" Beam, creating a living room atmosphere with an L shaped Lounge that converts to a Double Sleeper. The Post furniture features all new Designer Fabrics and window treatments.
THE SECOND CHANCE is a Customized Plan A with the Mid-Ship Stateroom Converted to a King Bed State Room from a Twin Bed stateroom.
The Owners Queen Size Island berth and En Suite Head with full Shower and oversized Vanity is Forward
There is a port side Guest room featuring 2 twin beds.
The Sofa Features a Double Fold out Bed that give 4 Doubles all with private areas.
50' POST CONVERTIBLE PERFORMANCE
- POWERFUL TURBO CHARGED DETROIT DIESELS - 500HP EACH-
- CRUISE AT 24Knots @ 1950RPM - Burn 55GPH - Top Speed 29K @ 2200
- FAMOUS POST HAND-LAID CONSTRUCTION FOR LONG LASTING ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE!
- U Shaped Galley with ample Space
- Seamless Counter top with stainless steel sink, Auto Soap Dispenser and matching appliances
- New Kenmore 14 cubic ft. Refrigerator/Freezer combo withAutomatic Ice Maker.
- Kenmore Microwave
- 3 Burner Cook TOP
- INSTANT Hot Water by ISE
- Teak and Holly Floor in Galley
50' POST CONVERTIBLE COCKPIT & FLY BRIDGE FEATURES
THE 50'S COCKPIT IS THE LARGEST IN IT'S CLASS! & FEATURES EVERY AMENITY A TOURNAMENT CHAMPION NEEDS TO FILL THE OUTRIGGERS WITH RELEASE FLAGS.
The 11'06" long cockpit is fitted with durable non-slip and anchors the Biggest fighting Chair with ease thanks to the reinforced solid mahogany laminated into the fiberglass Sole
THE FLYING BRIDGE IS DESIGNED AROUND A LOW PROFILE, CENTERLINE HELM THAT PROVIDES SUPERB 360 DEGREE VISIBILITY TO SPOT THAT BILLFISH OR BACKING INTO A TIGHT SPOT!
The navigation equipment fits neatly into flush installations and allows easy access!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Herb Sternberg 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $115,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $98,500
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $689,000