1990 Grand Banks Classic
This GRAND BANKS "CLASSIC" - One of the World's most popular and sought after Trawlers is now available at a drastically reduced price!
Owner says "SELL, BRING ME OFFERS!
- Impeccably re-fitted this fine vessel must be seen to be appreciated!
- The original Service & Maintenance Log - starting with the original owner is available along with almost all the Manufactures original Instruction & Specs Booklets -------- JUST AS YOU WOULD RECEIVE IF PURCHASED NEW!
- Late model 36' Classic featuring the wide beam version with almost all the Options & Up-Grades available.
- Includes the optional engine up-grade to Twin Cummings Diesel's with 210 HP each!
- 3 Zone, Marine Air System Air Conditioning - 3 separate units!
- Owners/ Master Stateroom in magnificent Teak features a Queen walk around berth! Drawers & walk in Hanging locker!
- The excellent condition of the interior Teak floors, cabinetry and details are true examples of the craftsmanship that have earned Grand Banks its impeccable reputation!
- If you are seeking an incredible Yacht at an incredible price- you must see this incredible Grand Banks!
- Grand Banks
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft 10 in - 11.23 meter
- 12 ft 8 in - 3.86 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 25 ft - 7.62 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 26000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 14 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 210 (Individual), 420 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 18 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 200 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 150 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 75 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This 36' 1990 Grand Banks "Classic" is a late 90 Model that was greatly improved with a wide beam that created a larger Salon and Aft Stateroom than its predecessors. You enter via Deck doors Port & Starboard or private entry through the aft deck into the master stateroom.
The Master State room features a Queen size walk around bed with teak built-in Drawers and a large hanging locker. The insight head features a Vanity and a separate full size shower and and 2013 Elegante Electric toilet. This spacious stateroom is the size you'll find on vessels twice this size.
The forward Guest state room features a V-Berth that becomes a double size bed with a filler cushion. This state-room also has an in suite head with a 2013 model Elegante Toilet.
The main Salon has an L shaped settee that could be used for a single berth.
The up Galley is light and airy with easy to work space for the Chef. There is a stainless steel sink with a cutting board cover and a three burner Princess cooktop that looks like its never been used and a Micro-Wave Oven. The refrigerator is a Cooper Middlefield. There is a U-Line Ice Maker and a custom freezer under the salon settee. The Galley has ample counter space, built in Teak Cabinets and an electric exhaust fan.
FLY BRIDGE & DECK
Enclosed fly-Bridge with like new all weather canvas and Eisen Glass. The Helm Station has complete instrumentation and duplicate navigation aids and electronics that are featured in the Main Saloon Helm Station.
- Large bench seats for passengers comfort.
- Boom & Mast- All sail rigging complete with sail and storage box.
- Ample room for davit and dinghy
- Lofran Tigres electric Windless
- Emergency Tiller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Herb Sternberg 9 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2007 Sea Ray 44 Sedan BridgePunta Gorda, FL, US $249,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2011 Regal Sports CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, FL, US $129,900
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $375,000
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
1998 Luhrs ConvertibleDania Beach, FL, US $119,999
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
2002 Carver 404 Cockpit Motor YachtGulf Shores, AL, US $104,000
2013 Pursuit OS 315 OffshoreFort Myers Beach, FL, US $224,900
1995 Island Packet 40Saint Augustine, FL, US $119,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000