1989 Windship Windship 60 Cutter
The Windship 60' is exceptional yacht designed by William Waite and built in Tampa Florida at Trident Shipworks. This is a great opportunity to own a quality and renown design capable of long term cruising. This cutter was built to stand the test of time and has been well maintained by her current owners who have lived aboard for the last thirteen years catering to her every need. The low draft (6' 8") has allowed them to cruise extensively, accessing remote locations while enjoying the luxurious below decks accommodations. A 14.5' draft with the centerboard down helps the boat's performance upwind. Her Hydraulic winches, furling for the main and genoa make deploying and trimming sails effortless. Solar and wind power assist in charging a lithium battery bank for maximum efficiency. With a water maker, ice maker and a conveniently located dive compressor the yacht is well prepared for her next voyage. Wind Seeker 1 is the perfect boat for a couple or a family looking for a yacht which can boast comfort, stability and ease-of-handling. Her beautiful full circumference stainless steel life rail as well as the quality wood selection used below are rarely seen in such abundance on the yachts of today. These traits along with Windships propensity for quality craftsmanship make this and exceptional buy for adventure seeking seafarers.
Recent Upgrades 2022
Replace Boom Vang Seal
Rebuild Mast Furling Motor
New Stainless Steel Stern Ladder
New Wind and Speed Indicators
New Generator Raw Water Pump Lip Seal
Generator Raw Water Pump Mechanical Seal
Gulper Toilet Pump
Engine Room Blower
New Motor Alternator
Generator Electric Fuel Pump
Boom LED Light
Front Deck LED Lights
3 UPL1 4000 4 Circuit Breakers
Advanced co brokerage Florida Sail is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Collection Yachts.(8264803)
- Windship 60 Cutter
- Saint Augustine, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Wind Seeker 1
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 60 ft - 18.29 meter
- 60 ft 9 in - 18.52 meter
- 17 ft 6 in - 5.33 meter
- Draft - max:
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 210 (Individual), 210 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 280 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 480 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Keel Stepped Mast
- Double Spreader Rig
- Rod Rigging
- Navtec marine Hydraulics Backstay
- Hydraulic Vang
- Norseman Staylock Turnbuckles
- Stainless Steel Strap Chain Plates
- Winches: Ten Barient Winches, Two #37 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Aft Cockpit, Two #32 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Cockpit, Two #28 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Cockpit, Four #27 With Tailing Mast mounted Winches
- Antal Blocks
- Antal Mainsheet Traveler
- Braided and Color Coded Halyards
- Mainsail Roller Furling
- Two Randal Hydraulic Staysail and Genoa Roller Furlers.
- Sails Three North Sails, On Mainsail, One Staysail with UV Protection and one 110 Genoa with UV Protection. Rouhly 1700 square Feet Total sail area.
- VHF Furuno Model fm 3000
- Icom Command Mic Hm-195B
- Icom Medel IC-M34
- Plotter B&G Model Z12
- Furono Nav Net Model RDP-139
- B&G Autopilot
- Depth Sounder B&G
- Harwich Ship Clock
- Stereo System Bose Sourround Sound System AM/FM/CD
- Speakers Bose and Poly-Planar Speakers Around the Vessel.
- TV Samsung 26"
- Batterys 1 Rocket group 24, 730 RC (Genset). Two Bruteforce Group 31 AGM, 1150 CCA, Fourteen Valance, Lithium Group 27 XP Series Model U27-12XP, 138Amp Hr.
- Main Battery Switches: Seven Rotary Selector Switches,
- AC/DC Panel Mounted in Nav Station.
- Breakers/Fuses 36 Individually Switched Breakers at the main Panel. 11 and 8 Breakers on Sub Panels.
- Leese-Neville Alternator 60 amp
- Dixie Engine Alternator 90 amp
- Pro mariner Thruster charger
- Victron Energy Quattro Model 24V/5000 Watts/120 Amps
- Eclectic Energy model D400 Wind Generator Monitor.
- 6 Solar Panels Mounted on Cockpit Enclosure. Victron Monitoring System.
- Northern Lights Generator 12 KW. M84312N 2282.2 Hr
- Hubbell 50 Amp 125/250 Volt Inlet
- Caterpillar 3208 S/N # 75V09411 210 HP.
- Twin DIsk Transmission MG506-1
- Two Inch Prop Shaft
- Strong Tides Dripless Packing Gland
- Two 75900 Max Filter with Water Separators.
- Generator: Northern Lights Model M84312N S/N 8432448
- FG Fresh Water Tank 480 Gallon Capacity
- Hot Water Tank Atwood modal EHM11-SM 10.5 gallons
- Heat Exchanger, Hot Water
- Water Maker: Spectra Watermakers, Model CT-34oz (15.3 Gallons Per Hour)
- Jabsco Model 83400-0004 4.0 GPM.
- Dockside Hose Connection
- FG Sanitation Tanks estimate 50 Gallons
- Pump Out from Deck or Overboard With Jabsco Macerator 18590-2094
- Whale Gulpers and Rule 2000 Pumps for Gray water Overboard Use
- 2X FG Fuel Tank Total of 560 Gallons
- LPG Aft deck compartment 2 shut offs.
- Stainless Steel Plow Anchors 1 Rocna 55 kg and 1 ABI 60lbs.
- Chain approximately 300' and 200' of class type BBB
- Stainless steel Rhode and Swivels.
- Windlass Two Maxwell Vertical windlass' model 4000 with deck controls.
Air Conditioning and Heat
- MarineAir and Cruise Air, Three Compressors with Three Air Handlers. 2X 1600BTU and 1X 12,000BTU
- March Model LC-5C-MD 115 Volt Electric Motor.
- Reverse Cycle for Heat
- Life Raft: Winslow 6 person 60540FL
- ACR Global Fix Pro (Battery Expired)
- Fireboy 35MA Halon 1301 Automatic Located in the Engine Room
- Fire Extinguishers x6
- Five Type U.S.C.G. Approved PFD's
- One Throwable PFD
- Electric Air Horn
- Search Light
- First Aid Kit
- Tapered Wooden Plugs
- Three Rule 3700 GPH pumps with Remote Float Switches.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2024 American Tug 362Punta Gorda, FL, US $595,000
2019 Greenline 33 HybridMiami, FL, US $399,999
2024 American Tug 365Punta Gorda, FL, US $595,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $549,000
2010 American Tug 41 Flybridge, StabilizedBoca Raton, FL, US $725,000
1999 Seawind Venturer 38Marathon, FL, US $215,000
2011 American Tug "34" Pilothouse TrawlerPort Charlotte, FL, US $349,500
2012 Everglades 355 CCIslamorada, FL, US $249,000
2003 Meridian 490 PilothouseMiami, FL, US $290,000
2017 American Tug 435 FlybridgePalmetto, FL, US $865,000
2024 American Tug 435Punta Gorda, FL, US $995,000
2024 American Tug 485Punta Gorda, FL, US $1,695,000
1985 Morgan 31 Off Shore Fishing CuddySouth Florida, FL, US $245,000
2002 Linssen 470 Grand SturdyGulfport, FL, US $260,000
2018 Destination Yachts houseboatSanford, FL, US $300,000
1998 Custom Pilothouse MotorsailorDenpasar,Bali, ID $349,000
2007 Hunter 49Fernandina Beach, FL, US $249,900
2008 Sabre ExpressNorth Fort Myers, FL, US $374,900
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterSunny Isles, FL, US $99,900
2024 American Tug 395Punta Gorda, FL, US $795,000
2011 Lagoon 400Saint Petersburg, FL, US $399,000
2006 Manta Mark IISaint Augustine, FL, US $325,000
2006 Hunter Center CockpitFernandina Beach, FL, US $169,000
2021 Monterey 255 SSCoral Gables, FL, US $109,000
2007 Hunter 44 Deck SalonTampa, FL, US $167,900
2001 Hatteras SportfishFreeport, Grand Bahama, BS $795,000