1988 Dyna Dual Cabin CMY
Ready to cruise in "Champagne Class"?
Now, you can...at an especially attractive price!
Imagine owning this elegant, DynaCraft Custom Motor Yacht with a uniquely distinctive lineage. This vessel was originally designed and masterfully built in Taiwan for the Dom Perignon company. So one can easily say it was the "Champagne Class" of custom motor yachts.
Today, its even more appealing - tastefully and meticulously redecorated by its current owners.
Features and amenities include:
- Room for all! At 46ft long & 16.5ft wide, there's ample space for a comfortable live-aboard or family guest entertaining - including aft deck covered seating and a rich, wood-trimmed main salon that sparkles in daylight or evening blue mood lighting.
- Want a view from above? Treat yourself to a spacious flybridge where you can navigate and entertain with the wind in your hair, or in enclosed comfort.
- A well-equipped, classically wood-trimmed helm makes your captain feel like an admiral and provides the gear, including a Garmin GPSMAP 8400/8600 for safe and secure navigation.
- Love to entertain? A radio-blue tooth system on all levels - bridge, entire cabin and aft sets the mood for a relaxing time on the open water or at dockside.
- A gourmet chefs galley is lavishly but functionally equipped with an apartment-sized refrigerator/freezer, induction range, oven, and trash compactor - a must for a live-aboard.
- Your master queen suite will bring "oohs and aah" from you each time you enter, an elegant, haven after a long day with ensuite head/shower and plenty of storage closets and drawers.
- Your guests will also luxuriate with their private forward cabin featuring queen berth and ensuite head with roomy shower.
- A sturdy, sea worthy Deep Vee Hull and twin Fiat Iveco Diesels provide smooth and safe passage for all.
- (January 2021) New davit motor w/remote, refurbished props and recent service on the generator, oil changes on engines, transmission and generator.
- Bottom paint (Aug 2020)
You'll be dazzled when you see this classic...from its champagne heritage to its modern day refinements.
Serious inquiries only, please.
For more information and your personal tour, contact Joe Maiella, Edwards Yacht Sales today.
- Dual Cabin CMY
- Cape Coral, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Sanibel Breeze
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 16 ft 5 in - 5 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 6 in - 1.37 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 36000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 17 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 360 (Individual), 720 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 450 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 125 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Located in Tainan City, Taiwan, Dyna Craft Ltd. was founded in 1986 by a team of highly qualified and experienced marine industry professionals possessing abundant yacht building technology. Sharing their passion for the yachting industry, the founders jointly built the distinctive Dyna brand and company philosophy.
South Taiwan is an ideal environment for the luxury yacht industry by incorporating high-tech management, the latest production processes, and the solid supply chain formed by marine parts and equipment suppliers. Dyna Craft Ltd. along with the other well-known manufacturers combine boat building craftsmanship with high tech management and production to create modern luxury yachts for a global customer base.
Dealers and service sites for Dyna yachts are conveniently located in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Dyna yachts representatives worldwide sincerely appreciate the opportunity to fulfill your needs whether you are seeking to purchase a new yacht, or seek maintenance and repair or post-sale services for your current Dyna Yachts. For the areas that doesn't have Dyna Yachts dealers, the headquarter in Taiwan will provide services directly and promptly.
Distinctively Dyna is the spirit embodied in every yacht built by Dyna Craft. Each and every Dyna Yacht is designed and built by a team of passionate master craftsmen with the relentless pursuit to create luxurious, reliable, and the most enjoyable yachts in the world.
Each Dyna Yachts is built with excellent master craftsmanship and to the highest quality and standards. Materials, components and equipment are sourced from world-famous brand suppliers. Additionally, clients have the opportunity to specify materials and equipment to create a unique, world-class yacht that expresses their personal tastes and ideas.
Description, Luxury Features, Upgrades and Amenities
Sanibel Breeze Decor & Amenities
- All new Sunbrella upholstery on the bridge, salon and galley,
- New flooring throughout the entire cabin,
- Wall paper throughout entire cabin,
- Mood lighting through cabin and outdoor aft
- Surround sound bluetooth, wireless radio system
- New modern counter tops,
- decorator wall tile,
- new modern style sink,
- new trash compactor
- New induction cook top and new stove.
- 2 of the 3 air conditioners are new
- Working Washer/Dryer (not new)
- Plenty of storage throught entire vessel.
Accommodations: Stateroom (Master and Guest)
- Queen berths with new high-end bedding
- Dressing vanity
- Updated lightening throught cabin
- New Levolor room darkening blinds.
- Private Head - Vanities all have new faucets and new shower heads.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sea Breeze Interior Walk Through
Joe Maiella 8 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $549,900
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeAventura, FL, US $279,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $85,000
1984 Garcia Nouanni PassoaPort Canaveral, FL, US $199,900