1987 DeFever Stabilized Offshore Cruiser
OverviewHere it is!! The best of the rest by far!!! STABILIZED!! Sparkling clean inside and out!! All the right equiptment!! If you are looking for the best 44 offshore cruiser your search ends here.
From Bow to Stern,Port to Starboard this vessel STANDS TALL!!!
You had better hurry this fine yacht won't last!!!
Click on Full Specs to see her extensive inventory!
- Stabilized Offshore Cruiser
- Treasure Island, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- A Defever
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 44 ft - 13.41 meter
- 44 ft - 13.41 meter
- 15 ft - 4.57 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- 12 MPH
Max Draft: 4'7''
Total Power: 135
Fresh Water: 350
Climb aboard this expertly maintained vessel and you will be overwhelmed at the care and love she has been given. Walk aft to her spacious sun deck and you can just imagine yourself sitting there swinging on the hook in the islands. On the sundeck is a stand alone freezer for your extended cruising comfort. Go up 4 steps to the helm station here you will find all the electronics needed for safe trips as well as a bimini top with full enclosier for the comfort of you and your guests. You will enjoy great visibility from the helm station both fore and aft. Head aft and down to the sundeck then enter into the salon through the full size door you will find a beautifully decorated galley/living area. The u-shaped galley is up to port and is spotless. The salon and lower helm are forward. Beautiful teak joinery abounds! The salon features an L-shaped settee with a beautifull hi-lo table, 2 Leather recliner/rockers each with footstool, Built in end table and moveable end table. The salon also features custom drapes and brass ships clock and barometer. This area is so delightful you just won't want to leave but we must!! Moving forward to the lovely guest stateroom and ensuite head. Plenty of comfort for your friends visit! Mabe too much!! Access to the almost stand up, expertly maintained, and spotless engine room is done from here. Follow all the way aft to the Master Stateroom you will find a walk arround queen berth with custom spead and pillows. Custom matching drapes and valance, beautiful brass lamps for reading and lighting, and plenty of teak cabinets and lockers for all of your gear. From Bow to Stern, Port to Starboard this vessel STANDS TALL!!!
This galley is spotless!! It is also well equipted to keep even the most demanding chef happy. New counter tops and plenty of storage make this area a delight to be in!!
- U-shaped w/opening to Salon
- Galley Maid 3 burner range w/oven
- Storage drawer under range
- 2 Large opening windows
- New counter-top
- Large teak cabinet w/U-Line icemaker
- 110V Top loading freezer on aft deck
- Dual SS sinks w/Moen single lever faucet
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Blender & toaster oven
- Plenty of cabinets & drawers
- 2 Norcold dual voltage fridges
- Village Marine fresh water maker
Everything you need for long trips or just a day at play!! It just dosn't get any better that this!!
- Naiad stabilizer controls (recently serviced)
- 2 Furuno GPS
- Robertson AP2500 autopilot
- Furuno 64mi. radar
- Morse throttle & shift controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Standard Horizon Galaxy VHF
- Standard Horizon Omni VHF
- Hand held VHF
- Kenwood TKM 707 SSB
- Standard Horizon digital depth sounder (dual)
- Ritchie compass
This vessel even has a 5 kw belt driven generator on the staboard engine so you can run your a/c or heat underway and not need to start the 12.5kw westerbeke!! What a great feature!!!!
- Westerbeke 12.5kw Gen 1200 hrs
- Heart 2500 inverter/charger
- Silcon 1240 adjustable marine charger
- Belt driven, electronically controlled, 5 Kw generator on the starboard engine
- 2 Groups of 2 8G8DGL 12V deep cycle batteries
- Separate 8D battery for generator
Deck and Hull Equipment
This boat shines!! Strong, Gracefull, Elegant and Dependable!!!!! Every system right!!!
- Caribe hard bottom 10'6" inflatable dinghy
- Maxwell 12V windlass w/foot control & control switches at both stations
- Radar arch with new spreader lights
- 55lb. Delta & 45lb CQR w/chain in anchor davit
- Teak swim platform & SS swim ladder
- Johnson 15hp
- SS Dinghy davit& dinghy cradle
- bimini and full enclosure
- Rayline remote spotlight
- Buell triple mount air horns
- 3 12V windshield wipers/washers
- 12V Night nav & anchor lighting systems
- Spare Fortress FX 37 & spare 35lb. Danforth
- New Patio furniture on sun deck
Mechanical & Engine Room
As Clean As It Gets!!! It is clear to see that lots of time and love has been spent here!!
- Twin Ford Lehman 6.2 L, 135 HP, fresh water cooled
- Sea chest w/all Groco sea cocks w/Perko bronze glass sea water intake strainers
- bronze four blade 26" x 18" propellers.
- 2 marine air conditioning systems
- 3 Rule bilge pumps
- upgraded Twin Disc 5011, 2.44:1 reduction marine transmission new 2002
- s/s shafts New 2002
- Naiad stabilizers
- water maker 450 gpd
- Work Bench
- Debug L 1000 system w/fuel transferre pump
- 900gal Steel fuel tanks w/sight tubes & dual Racor filters
- Secondary fuel filters on all engines
- 12V engineroom blower
Here it is!! The best of the rest by far!!! STABILIZED!! Sparkling clean inside and out!! All the right equiptment!! If you are looking for the best offshore cruiser your search ends here. You had better hurry this fine yacht won't last!!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Leo Thibault 11 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: