1986 Bertram MOPPIE Fly Bridge Cruiser
The last "MOPPIE" made by Bertram in 1986 - Hull #23! - "Anniversary Edition" A True Collectors Classic - Completely restored and Re-Powered with Brand New - Out of the Box Engines and new components in 2010 to the original condition by the Boat Yard founded by the production executive of the original Bertram Factory. - Glass Tech - The World Leader in Bertram Yacht Restoration. This is the boat mentioned and written about on the story of the "MOPPIE" on the Bertram 31 History web-site that you can check - In 1986 Bertram manufactured 23 - 31' "Anniversary Editions" This is HULL #23 - The last one built in 1986-This is an opportunity to acquire the classic boat that revolutionized the Power Boat industry!Complete Re-Fit & Re-powered in 2010 with NEW Twin Caterpillar 3126 Diesels- Mechanicals-with 420HP each and today ONLY 450 Hours!
- New 2017 CruiseAir - 12,000BTU - Air Conditioning Under 2 Year Factory Warranty!
- All New Interior in 2015
- Bottom Refinished & Painted March 2017
- Cruise at 29.9 MPH at 2,000RPM
- Top Speed - 41 MPH
- This is the Last 31' Bertram - "The Moppie V Hull" # 23 built in the original Miami Factory in 1986 -
- Go to Bertram31.com and read the "Salty Tale of a Colorful Beginning"
- New Northern Light 6K Generator May 2017 with 5 Year Warranty-with Unlimited Hours!
- BERTRAM HISTORY - Nothing in power boating history has equaled the worldwide popularity of the original deep-V, the Bertram 31. Offered in several model configurations, over two thousand 31s were produced during her two decades of production, many of which were Flybridge Cruisers. Key to the lasting popularity of these boats on the used market is her unsurpassed--almost legendary-- rough-water seakeeping ability and her rugged construction. The spacious cockpit of the Bertram 31 is free of obstructions, and the cushioned engine boxes make a great place to sit and watch the baits.The accommodations are comfortable and efficiently arranged with a convertible dinette to port, galley and dinette opposite, and a V-berth forward.
- MOPPIE Fly Bridge Cruiser
- Key Biscayne, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- SO WHAT!
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Ray Hunt
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 31 ft - 9.45 meter
- 30 ft 6 in - 9.3 meter
- 10 ft 2 in - 3.1 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 19 ft - 5.79 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 30 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 420 (Individual), 840 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 44 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 150 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This Classic Bertram 31' Moppie FlyBridge Express Sport Fisherman was completely restored at Glass Tech Miami, the world leader in restoration specializing in Bertram Yachts.
- A new interior with all new soft goods and material was installed in 2015.
- The original Teak & Holly cabin floors and cabinetry shine as new.
- New 2010 Twin Caterpillars model# 3126 were installed and today have 400 hours.-420HP each.
- A new 2017 CruiseAir 12,000 BTU Air conditioner under Warranty
- New ZF Transmissions
- New ZF Electronic controls
- Northern Lights Generator 4.5KW - 500hrs
- Lee Outriggers & Stainless steel railings and rod holders
- New Eisen Glass and Cockpit Bolsters
- Live well in transom
- Underwater Lights
- Clarion Stereo System with JL Marine Sub-Woofer in cockpit and speakers throughout
- ACR Searchlight
- Glass Tech deck and custom side panels
- Racor fuel Separators
- Dripless Shaft and Rudder Seals
- Fresh Water Wash
- Lee Outriggers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Herb Sternberg 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
1988 Carver 4207Rio Dulce, GT $98,500
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $689,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $115,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000