1980 Cape Dory Cutter
OverviewPRICE REDUCED NOW $24,500 ; PERSONAL AND RELOCATION ISSUES ;OWNER MOTIVATED This Cape Dory Cutter has been upgraded and very well maintained over the past several years by the current owner who lived aboard for a brief period. This lady owner has fully refinished the teak interior and teak and holly cabin sole, giving this boat a factory fresh appearance.
Upgrades to the electrical systems, galley, canvass replacement and more make this a terrific Cape Dory 30 that should mot be missed when shopping for a great boat.
- Cape Dory
- North Ft Meyers, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 30 ft - 9.14 meter
- 30 ft - 9.14 meter
- 9 ft - 2.74 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 2 in - 1.27 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 41 ft - 12.5 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Total Power: 15
Fresh Water: 54
PRICE REDUCED TO $24,500 ;OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL QUICKLY
From the spacious cockpit you step below onto a wide platform step, followed by two more teak steps into the surprisingly comfortable salon. Immediately you notice the beautifully refinished teak interior done in hand rubbed varnish and the high gloss teak and holly cabin sole.
The galley is in the aft end of the space with the main salon forward. The settee to port opens to a double berth and the starboard settee a single. Both have storage outboard behind the seat backs.The upholstery was redone in '02 in a green/white pin/fleck fabric.
Four bronze ports( rebedded in '02) and an overhead hatch provide ventilation and light.
A bulkhead mounted table folds down for dining. The head is forward of the salon with a marine head and shower to port and the sink and cabinetry to starboard. Doors are included, but not installed, to close off the head from both the salon and V-berth area. The V-berth forward has an overhead hatch and two ports.
The galley is aft of the main salon.
The seawater pump, thru hull and hose for the Adler Barbour refrigeration is available, but not installed.The system currently runs air cooled.
A new hot water tank and pump are available, but not installed.Breaker for system is installed.
- TO PORT
- Double s/s sinks with a manual foot pump for cold water.
- Two burner Force 10 propane stove
- Storage cabinets and racks
- TO STARBOARD
- Adler Barbour Cold Plate 12v refrigeration in chest
- XINTEX Propane sniffer control
- NAVICO TP300C autopilot
- Contest bulkhead mounted compass visable fron cockpit and salon
- APELCO 520 VHF mounted on aft bulkhead
- Horizon depth sounder
- Garmin 162 GPS
- Four 12v batteries new '02
- GUEST Charge-Pro battery charger
- Inverter - Xantrex ProSin 1800
- Balmar 612 high output alternator with controller
- 110v Shore power w/50' cord
- Custom electrical panel in salon
- PERCO battery selector switch
- Small inverter
Deck and Hull Equipment
Exterior teak has been left natural
- Teak bow sprit replaced in '02
- Bow and stern rails
- Double lifelines with side openings
- Propane tank mounted on stern rail
- Navigation and running lights
- Tri-color at masthead
- Bimini new '04
- Dodger new '04
- Main and stasail covers new '04
- Plow anchor on bowsprit
Mechanical & Engine Room
- Portable air conditioner
- Marine head w/holding tank
- Two blade fixed prop
- New screens for ports
- Propane shut off valve
- Fuel filter
- Three electric bilge pumps
- One shower sump pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Windex at masthead
- Cabin fan in salon
- Engine muffler replaced in '01
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail new '01
- Stasail new '01
- Furling jib
- Profurl jib furling system
- Lazy Jacks on boom
- Stasail self tacking
- Traveler on coachroof
- Lewmar 10 single speed primaries
- Lewmar winches on coachroof
- Wire standing rigging
- Running rigging replaced w/in last several years
PRICE REDUCED TO $24,500 2/26/2007 ; OWNER MOTIVATED DUE TO PERSONAL AND RELOCATION FACTORS; ACT NOW !
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Joe Weber 1 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: