1977 Hatteras LRC
OverviewMajor Price Reduction!! Seller wants this boat sold!!
Seller would be willing to trade for an older 40'+ Sport Fish!!!
This is probably the best equipped 48' LRC on the market today. She is in good condition and is owned by a very knowledgeable boater who has cruised her extensively. She is easily handled by two people. The pilothouse has a watch berth and a large U-shaped dinette making a great spot for dining. Her roomy salon and cockpit area lends itself to entertaining family and friends. The Flybridge is very comfortable and the large boatdeck is a safe and easy platform to launch the dinghy. She is truly a long range cruiser.
- Ft Myers, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Jack Hargrove
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- GM 4-53
- Cruise Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Max Draft: 4'6''
Max Bridge Clearance: 16'12''
Total Power: 112
Fresh Water: 430
The forward guest stateroom has a large V-berth with new custom mattresses, drawers below, linens and bedspreads and hanging locker with light. Two opening ports and lots of headroom give this stateroom a spacious, airy feeling. Reverse cycle heat and A/C have SMX controls and there is ample storage. The en suite head has toilet, sink with vanity, medicine cabinet, mirror, separate shower stall with exhaust fan,AC/DC lighting and one opening porthole. Master Stateroom
The spacious, full width Master stateroom is located aft of the guest stateroom and below the pilothouse. There are one double berth and one single berth, each with drawers below, two individual, lighted hanging lockers and a large built-in dresser. Two large opening portlights are fitted port and starboard and also serve as escape hatches. It has attractive AC and DC lighting, reverse cycle heat and A/C system with SMX controls. The en suite Master head contains Galley Maid head, sink with vanity, storage cabinet, mirror and medicine cabinet, opening port light, full-size bathtub with shower, AC and DC lighting and exhaust fan.
- Sony KV20V80 stereo TV
- Sony DE305 stereo receiver
- Sony CE305 CD carousel player
- Mitsubishi HS-U431 VHS deck
- Amplified TV antenna on mast
The Galley is located forward on the port side of the salon and features a four-burner electric cooktop, oven, microwave and exhaust fan. A stainless-steel sink, refrigerator. The nicest we've seen! There are many drawers, wall, and base cabinets including a pantry Washer/dryer unit. The galley is open to the salon providing a pleasant atmosphere for the chef and guests.
- GE Profile Performance ceramic cook top
- GE Profile Sensor microwave
- GE Profile 18.2 cu ft refrigerator/freezer w/ ice maker
- Frigidaire Gallery side opening convection oven
- Corian counter top extended for breakfast bar
- Stainless under mount deep sink with Delta plumbing hardware
- Seagull IV water purification for separate sink faucet and ice maker
- Xenon under cabinet lighting in custom wood trim
- Exhaust blower
- Gibson Space maker over and under washer/dryer
- Built in cold plate freezer chest Approximately 12 cu ft in cockpit
- Furuno 1832 36 mile 10 inch radar with ARP10 auto plotter and PG 1000 heading sensor interfaced with GPS NMEA system
- Furuno KRA 136 CRT radar (original equipment, better for weather depiction than digital)
- Garmin 168 GPS/plotter/sounder with water speed and temperature read out interfaced to NMEA system (flybridge, pilothouse and handheld GPS's are wired to selector for computer serial input to laptop)
- Micrologic ML 8000 Loran C.
- Apelco VXL-7500 VHF
- Icom M700 SSB with automatic tuner
- Wood Freeman 500B auto pilot (factory upgraded in 2000)
- Raytheon Loud-hailer
- Raytheon ADF (original equipment - still works)
- Cellphone wiring with 8 ft antenna
- Amateur Radio wiring with Hustler antenna
- Davis Wind and temperature instrument
- Carlisle and Finch 15 inch 110 volt Commercial grade Chrome over brass spotlight with remote controls at each station (panel switches for light and control motor are 12 volt to electronic relays).
- Glendenning engine synchronizer
- Aetna digital tachometers (pilothouse, flybridge and engine room)
- Garmin GPS
- Rudder indicator
- Autopilot remote panel
- Digital tachometers
- Bimini top
- Boston Whaler 13 with 4 cycle 25 hp Yamaha
- Teleflex NFB steering
- Custom panel includes tachometer, hour meter, digital depth sounder, navigation light switch 3 way bilge pump switch, Panel mount fuses, Garmin 40 panel mount, 12 volt accessory outlet, handheld VHF pocket and storage tray.
pilothouse has a single watch berth behind the U-shaped dinette. The dinette will accommodate four or more for comfortable dining. There are port and starboard sliding doors to access the side decks. The lower helm station features a stainless steel destroyer-type wheel and good forward visibility. There are chart drawers, a bookshelf, and ample storage. Separate panels include A/C and D/C electrical controls. Also alongside the helm station are D/C electronics panels, main ship's electrical switching and breaker panels containing Volt meters, and amp and frequency meters. The shore power switching panel and the 15kw generator control panel are all handy to the helm station which includes full engine controls and instrumentation.
She is in good condition and is owned by a very knowledgeable boater who has cruised her extensively. She is easily handled by two people. The pilothouse has a watch berth and a large U-shaped dinette making a great spot for dining. Her roomy salon and cockpit area lends itself to entertaining family and friends. The Flybridge is very comfortable and the large boat deck is a safe and easy platform to launch the dinghy. She is truly a long range cruiser.The sellers have spared no expense maintaining and caring for her and we are delighted to offer her for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Leo Thibault 11 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY: