Edwards Yacht Sales|
Edwards Yacht Sales
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL, US
Mobile: (727) 449.8222
|2011 Wildcat Wild Cat 65|
|Boat Type: Catamaran||Address: Martinique, MQ||Price: $1,100,998|
****Update on her itinerary - she is just crossing Atlantic on her way to Martinique**** contact us if you would like us to schedule you a viewing***
We are proud to present you ULTIMATE STATE OF ART large performance cruiser catamaran Wild Cat 65 designed by world famous Eric LeRouge.
She represents everything one bluewater performance catamaran should be! That were my first thoughts when I saw her owner's photos..
****UPDATED WITH BROKERS EXPERIENCE:
I have spent three wonderful days with my little family onboard this great catamaran and after contemplating everything I have seen, I would give this cat a new name - SMART.
Sophisticated solutions are found everywhere and even when the sailing comes first like with every Eric Lerouge's design so far, the size and fantastic open spaces all around the yacht are just so awesome that you will never want to step on land anymore. Cockpit and saloon are connected with two large sliding doors (port and starboard) between is just phenomenal helm seat for two. That helm position is absolutely a must see. Sitting at the cockpit you have all controls there, while you can easily talk to someone down in galley (full size pro galley located in mid starboard hull ), office (in the mid section of port hull), or just anyone in the saloon or cockpit, of course. You will never be alone at the helm while at the same time, you can choose to separate from everyone. Sweet-spot indeed!
Cockpit is huge - table takes 10-12 people for dinner if necessary while you can 10-15 more people on the settee without any effort. Large table in saloon offers about the same space and when you open both doors, you get one almost interrupted large space which is just lovely to live in. With helm as the center place, as it should be.
Performance with carbon rotating wing-mast was just exhilarating. We were out to dry the main and jib after the washing so we didn't use asym. spinnaker or code0 , but the boat was sailing constantly above 9 knots, close to 10 on winds between 13-15 knots. If we have had an opportunity to fly other two sails, we would simply sail her windspeed without any effort. All sail setup is so well done, that you never need more than two persons.
It can be pure couple's cruising sailing boat and you can circumnavigate the world or join the regattas. It can be a charter boat since she offers accommodation for 12 guests and up to 4 crew (although 2 is enough). This boat will meet everyone's expectations.
Build quality and materials used are superb, light, robust..Everyone who knows what Eric Lerouge's boats represent will understand that we are talking about serious sailing machine here.
Not only that, but the owner had used her only for 2-3 months each year due to the nature of weather on Baltic, so you are looking at boat in VERY good condition! Just recently she received completely new premium air condition units since the owner had taken her to her first crossing to Caribbean (in Baltic she didn't need any).
Owner is one of the most proficient cat owners I have ever met and, completely devoted to his boat. He just notified me that she just completed with her regular service and antifouling and splashed the water, getting ready for crossing the Atlantic to Caribbean for second time again.
Now coming with BRAND NEW JUST ORDERED ELVSTROM HYDRANET PAIR OF SAILS (MAIN AND JIB)
Together with down below huge specs list, he made more improvements just a couple of days ago:
Wiring in mast
Galvanized anchor and chain
Gelcoat maintenance and polishing
Resealed underwater fittings
New rudder bearings (with whole pipes)
New cutless bearings
New water tight shaft seals
New engine pads
Improved engineroom ventilation
Resealed pulpits for railings
New batteries for 12V system
New Electricity distribution box ventilation
New 220V sockets in bathrooms
She is located in Riga, Latvia, but will head soon to her Caribbean (third Atlantic Crossing), after new antifouling and service done in her home shipyard.
Easily accomodates up to 16 people if needed due to the specific cabin arrangements, can take large groups on daytrips or long term cruise. She can work to bring you a good revenue or you can sail her around the globe!
Premium equipped, Carbon wingmast, built to last hulls are made of Divinycell Vinylester sandvich and she weights ONLY 23 tons. , Please take a look at her huge list of equipment. It would be a hard task finding anything that is missing there..
Reverting with video walkthrough and more photos soon! For serious buyers we have produced Catamaran Condition index (she it truly turn key ready, never had collision, grounding or anything similar, everything is like new or like almost new condition!
Please check her owner's words:
Wild Cat 65 is equipped with world top class sailing equipment: Harken rigging and winches, Quantum Sails and trampoline, Raymarine navigation system and instruments, Masterwolt generator and electric supply, Goiot hatches, Yanmar engines, solar powered ventilation, hydraulic steering. The body of Wild Cat is built from Divinycell Vinylester sandwich, which is the most progressive composite of the modern days and provides unmatchable durability combined with lightness. Wingmast, boom and davids have been made fully from carbon fibre to ensure maximum durability in combination with an unmatched lightness. According to its designer, even after serious framework damage, catamaran will retain its floating capabilities; this is ensured through separate sections in each end of the catamaran. Catamaran is certified (CE) and is fully equipped with Sea-Safe life-saving gadgets. All furniture is custom made from lightweight materials; widely is used Dendrolight material, which is a cross cut wood that provides very light weight in combination with great strenght. The catamaran is equipped with Electrolux kitchen appliances and washing machine; inner and deck sound systems by JBL; all lights are LEDs to ensure high energy efficiency.
CONSTRUCTION Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction: • Infused resin vinylester atlac 580 AC300 from DSM • Fibre multiaxle glass 600 G/M2 and 800 G/M2 • Foam GPC/GSWC30 from DIAB • Secondary bonds vinylester/glass • Gray White (RAL 9002) coloured gelcoat • Forebeam is of vinyester/foam/glass • Side and foredeck areas with non-slip MACHINERY Engine & gearbox: • 2x Yanmar 4JH3 HTE 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, direct injection, vertical water cooled turbocharged engines producing 100hp each • Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake with heat exchanger cooling the pressurised intake air from the turbocharger with seawater and increases the intake air quantity
• V drive system Engine Maintenance: • Engines hours approx. 2100 hrs. each (July 2019) • Engines last serviced June 2019 Propulsion & Steering: • JEFA steering system balers with self-aligning lower and top bearings
• Rudders are built of a moulded sandwich lamination glass/vinylester core • 5-spoke 1,030mm leather covered steering wheel • Hydraulic steering system • 2x Emergency steering tillers • 3-blade Flexofold folding propellers • 2x 24vDC VETUS Bow thrusters ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
Battery Banks: • 8x 12vDC 255Ah service batteries joined in parallel to supply 1020Ah @ 24vDC - 2019 • 4x 12vDC 120Ah navigation batteries joined in series to supply 480Ah @ 12VDC - 2015 • 2x 12vDC 160 Ah bow thruster joined in parallel to supply 160 Ah - 2018
• 2x 12vDC 160 Ah bow thruster joined in parallel to supply 160 Ah - 2018
• 1x 12vDC 140 Ah generator start battery @ 12vDC - 2016
• 1x 12vDC 180 Ah engine start battery @ 12vDC - 2019
• 1x 12vDC 180 Ah engine start battery @ 12vDC - 2019 Charging: • 2x 24vDC 100Amp battery chargers • 1x 12v 35Amp battery charger Generator: • Mastervolt Whisper Ultra 16 kva 1,500rpm diesel generator • Generator hours - approx. 545 as of July 2019 • Generator last serviced April 2019 Alternators: • 2x 12v 80Amp Yanmar engine mounted alternators • 2x 24v 150Amp Mastervolt engine mounted alternators Other Electrical: • 220vAC Shore power supply • 220vAC sockets and 12v sockets PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS Fresh Water: • Pressurised fresh water system with 24vDC high-pressure pump, compression tank fully automatic in each hull with 2x fresh water pumps • Hot water supplied via engine or via 220vAC heater element in 2x 75 litre hot water tanks • Hot & cold pressurised water supply throughout including cockpit shower. • Freshwater pressurised dock inlet
• Geyser drinking water filtration system with separate tap Watermaker: • Aquagiv 160 l/h water maker running on 220V AC - 2018 Grey and Black Water: • Grey water from showers and sinks disposed of through holding tanks via automatic pumps - 2x140l tanks • Black water disposed of through holding tanks - 2x140l tanks
• 2x deck mounted stainless steel pump out caps
Cooking gas: • 2x15kg fiberglass gas bottles located in ventilated anchor locker
Bilge Pumps: • 12x 24vDC electric bilge pumps with an automatic bilge switch • 2x Manual bilge pumps TANKAGE Fuel: • 1,100 litres fuel capacity in two tanks with baffles drain valves and gauges • Deck mounted stainless steel diesel filler cap • Fuel filter/water separator on the fuel line • Transfer pump allows pumping of diesel from one tank to another Fresh Water: • 1,500 litres fresh water capacity in 2x tanks with baffles drain valves and with gauges • Deck mounted stainless steel water filler caps on each hull NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT • Raymarine E120 wide chartplotter • Raymarine 4kw digital radar Raydome • Raymarine St70 autopilot
• Raymarine St70 instruments screen
• Raymarine St90 II wind instrument screen
• Raymarine AIS system
• 2x Raymarine RAY240E Radio stations
• Raymarine hand held radio • ZF Engine controls • Navtex NASA • Garmin Compass
• Iridium Go Satellite telephone
• 4x Motorola Walky-talkies DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT Galley: • 1x 356+175 litre refrigerator/freezer • 1x 60 litre refrigerator
• 1x 400 litre freezer • 220v Electrolux microwave/oven • 2x 220v Electrolux electric oven • 220vAC Electrolux electric/gas hob with extractor fan above • 220vAC Electrolux dishwasher • 220vAC Electrolux washing.dryieng machine
• 220vAC Food waste shredder Heads: • 5x 24vDC electric sea water heads • Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers in all heads Ventilation & Air-Conditioning/Heating: • 220vAC Dometic chiller of 20 000 BTU - Installed in 2018.
• Each guest cabin and saloon with fan and control unit
• 5x solar powered ventilators
• 6x Goiot ventilation/escape hatches
• 12x Goiot portholes
• 4x Goiot deck hatches
Entertainment: • Samsung 55" LED TV • Yamaha AV receiver • Yamaha saloon subwoofer
• JBL cinema speakers in saloon
• JBL outdoors cockpit speakers • MAC mini computer as an entertainment control unit • WIFI internet • Glomex DVBT directive TV antenna ACCOMMODATION Summary of Accommodation: • Sleeps 12 in 4-tripple guest cabins with separate bathrooms. Each cabin with 220 sockets,
• Two additional crew cabins; each with 2x single bunks in the forepeaks
• Large saloon with 360-degree view outside
• Saloons open layout connects it to galley and office area
• Office area with charting table, sofa and book shelves
• All lights are LEDs
• 220V sockets in each cabin Accommodation finishes: • Furniture is made of Dendrolight material with real teak wood finish • The matresses and cushions are all covered with removable covers • The matresses are made of double density foam, Builtex and Contact of 150mm total thickness • Each deck hatch is fitted with a roller blind and fly net • Blinds on windows in the saloon and in cabins Galley: • Galley located to Port • Worktops to either side and cupboards and draws under • Inset stainless steel sink and mixer tap • 2x Refrigerators • 1x Freezer • Extractor fan over the stove • Dishwasher • Washing machine • 2x ovens • Electric stove • Recessed downlighter • Goiot Atlantic opening port holes • Teak & holly covering to the cabin sole • Recessed downlights DECK EQUIPMENT Rigging: • Gelcoat painted 24,05 m carbon rotating wing mast with fractional rig and Harken low-friction mainsail track and one pair of swept-back spreaders • Park Avenue style 8.20m carbon fibre boom • Stainless steel rod standing rigging (2011) • Dimanonds in stainless steel rod
• Custom Stainless steel bowsprit
• Custom Stainless steel davits • Spinlocks jammers • Adjustable mainsheet track to the aft of the cockpit • Faconor Electric genoa furler • Code-0 furler and halyard • Dyneema lazy-jacks for the mainsail Winches: • 1x Harken 70.2 STEH electric halyard winch mounted on the mast • 3x Harken 70.2 STA manual winches • 2x Harken 70.2 STA wide body manual winches Sails: • Fully-battened mainsail (140 m2) • Genoa on a roller furler (91m2) • Code-0 on furler (159 m2)
• Asymetrical spinnaker with sock (269 m2) General: • Double stainless steel guardwires with tapered stanchions and side boarding gates • Bow pulpits with slatted wooden seats • Stainless steel pulpits • 2x winch handle holders • Stainless steel hand rails on the coach roof • Stainless steel dorade guards • Folding pushpit quarter seats • 2x Cushioned raised helming seats • Twin stern boarding ladders • Teak to the cockpit and stern access steps sole • Hot and cold cockpit shower • Brackets for two horseshoe life buoys • BBQ • Deck spotlights Raised Helm Station: • Bench seat with cushions • Steering wheel • Engine instrument panel • Fuel level, water level, grey water level, black water level indicators Anchoring & Mooring: • Stainless steel anchor slip fitting with 2x anchor rollers • Self-draining anchor locker with split hatches • 24vDC electric Maxwell anchor windlass with up/down remote control • 8x mooring cleats; • 2x CQR Anchors and 13 mm galvanized chain
• 16mm dyneema core line bridal for anchor Covers, Cushions & Canvas: • Canvas stack pack mainsail cover
• Canvas trampoline sun shade tent • Leather cockpit cushions • Helm seat cushions
• Canvas tender cover
• Cockpit tent Tender & Outboard and Water Toys/Equipment: • 4m Console GALA Atlantic 400L RIB with 50hp Mercury outboard - 2018 • Water skis
• Inflatable towable toys
• 2x wakeboards • Kite Surf equipment • 2x BIC Paddle Boards • 2 person Kayak • Diving equipment SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
• 2x 8-person SEA-SAFE life rafts Cat. A - Next service 2021 • 12x Baltic Automatic Lifejackets - 2018 • 406 MHz EPIRB with GPS- next service 2021
• C-POD alarm system with GPS and Mobile App control
• 3x automatic fire extinguishers - next service 2021
• 5x powder fire extinguishers - next service 2021
Dimensions & Weight
Edwards Yacht Sales|
Edwards Yacht Sales
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL, US
Mobile: (727) 449.8222