1979 Hatteras Motor Yacht USCG COI 35 PASSENGERS!
PRICE CUT $60,000 - CAPTAIN SAY'S SELL! - I AM RETIRING!
US Coast Guard 35 Passenger License, Certificate of Inspection Valid Thru July 2021 - WITH ALL SYSTEMS READY TO GO!
All the Amenities,Options.and Features you expect on this Vintage Luxury Motor Yacht!
- Captain Owned and Maintained Professionally to US Coast Guard specifications. Excellent Condition
- 35 Passenger License - USCG Certificate of Inspection expires July 2021
- Powered by Twin Detroit Diesels 8v92Ti Turbo - 550HP each with 480 Hours SMO
- This magnificent 58' Hatteras Motor Yacht is one of the most Famous yachts of her era. Featuring a full-width salon and an enclosed aft deck, the Hatteras 58 was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam and a long keel.
- The three-stateroom, three-head interior has the salon open to the lower helm and the galley and dinette down.
- Aft from the main salon through a sliding glass door is the enclosed aft deck with built-in ice maker. A companionway through the stern leads to the swim platform. The flybridge is accessible from the wheelhouse or from the aft deck.
- Additional features include teak interior cabinets and paneling, port/starboard wheelhouse doors, separate walk-in engine-rooms, and a full-size tub in the owner's stateroom.
PLEASE VIEW SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor Yacht USCG COI 35 PASSENGERS!
- Unknown, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- STELLA DE MARE
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- 58 ft 3 in - 17.75 meter
- 15 ft 10 in - 4.82 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 9 in - 1.45 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 17 ft - 5.18 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 74000 lbs
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 17 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 387 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Herb Sternberg 7 Listing(s)
QUICK SEARCH BY:
1988 Carver 4207Unknown, FL, US $98,500
1987 Hatteras MY Stabilized Bow ThrusterNorth East, MD, US $198,900
2015 American Tug 485 FlybridgeStuart, FL, US $899,000
2019 Seven Seas Yachts Hermes SpeedsterFort Lauderdale, FL, US $135,000
2019 Monachus Issa 45Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $789,900
1987 Hatteras 63 Cockpit MotoryachtPensacola, FL, US $345,000
2011 Regal 42 Sport CoupeFort Lauderdale, FL, US $299,000
1999 Beneteau OceanisNaples, LC $129,900
1999 Sea Ray 450 Express BridgeCocoa, FL, US $145,000
2008 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36Key West, FL, US $164,000
2004 Rodman 41Aventura, FL, US $175,000