The Hunter 420 forward cabin has 6'5" headroom, an ensuite head with shower, new electric flush toilet and mirrored medicine cabinet. The pullman bunk has a 7" innerspring mattress. There is plenty of storage in the lockers opposite and beneath the bunk. There is an overhead hatch and an electrical outlet for use as personal charging station.
The salon is heated and cooled by a 16,000 BTU air conditioner this new in 2013 and has a new 2016 water circulation pump. The headroom is 6'6" in the salon with many hatches for light. The cabin sole is teak and holly featured throughout the vessel. The nav station is aft to starboard. Forward in the salon is a large dinette on starboard with an ottoman for additional seating and storage. The dinette converts into a berth when needed. The upholstery is supple treated leather. Opening hatches provide light and air as do molded in dorade vents. Privacy is provided at the ports by curtains and shades. There is a built in entertainment station with DVD player and television for the DVD's.
The aft cabin in Play Dough is truly surprising. There is a lot of room in the cabin and around the centerline berth. 6'5" headroom adds to the open feeling. There are large cedar lined hanging lockers built in drawers and shelves providing much storage. There is a slide out desk and vanity. The queen berth has again a 7" innerspring mattress and padded headboard with reading lights. There is a 7000 BTU air conditioner dedicated to the aft cabin. The ensuite head has a new manual flush head, separate shower stall and corian counter tops.
- Corian counter tops
- Stainless steel double sinks with hot & cold pressure water
- Water filter
- 11 gal hot water heater
- Force 10 gimbaled 3 burner propane stove with oven
- New microwave oven
- Top/front loading refrigerator with separate freezer compartment
- Plenty of storage in cabinets, drawers and shelves
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter display in cockpit for GPS & Radar
- Chartplotter has a Garmin S-2 electronic chart package
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 instrument package speed, depth, wind new in 2009.
- Uniden-Polaris VHF radio with RAM
- Factory installed Vetus Bow Thruster controlled from helm.
- Stereo system with speakers through out the boat.
- DVD player and television in the saloon
- 12 volt and 110 volt systems
- Norther Lights 5.5KW generator 248 hours for AC power underway or on the hook.
- 50 and 30 amp (1 or 2 cable) GFI protected 110V AC shore power system
- 12 volt system powered by two 4D isolatable batteries.
- Separate engine and generator starting batteries
- Freedom Marine COMBI 20 inverter for AC power from batteries
- Inverter acts as a 3 stage 50 amp battery charger
- 80amp Hitachi alternator on main engine
- Link 1000 battery state monitor
- All electrics are bonded
- 15,000 BTU Revers cycle heat and air in main salon, new 2013
- 7,000 BTU Reverse cycle heat and air in the afte cabin.
- New 2015, larger recirculation pump for A/C's.
- 11 gallon water heater new 2014
- 2 macerator pumps for heads
- WEMA tank monitor
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Lights in engine and generator compartments.
- Racor filters on main engine and generator
- Engine and generator annual service in 2016
- Whitlock rod steering
Sails & Rigging
- Hunter B & R rig
- Roller furling jib
- In-mast mainsail furling, North Sail new in 2015
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- Lewmar 48 2 speed self tailing sheet winches
- Lemar 44 2 speed self tailing control winches
- Harken traveller controls
- Selden rigid telescoping boom vang
- Harken traveller
- All new LED navigation and anchor lights.
- Standing rigging inspected 2015
Deck and Hull
- All new canvas & eisenglass with full wrap around bimini.
- All new hatch covers.
- All topside fitting are stainless steel
- Bow & Stern pulpits
- Dual anchor rollers
- Large anchor well
- VETUS 95 KGF BOW THRUSTER, factor installed.
- Double lifelines with additional 1' stainless steel safety rails
- Port & starboard boarding gates.
- Rub rails
- Sugar scoop transom with boarding steps and folding swim ladder.
- Hot & cold shower on transom
- Spacious storage lockers on transom
- Dingy Davit system
- Dingy motor mount
- Propane locker in cockpit coaming
- Fold down cockpit table
- 5 deck hatches and 7 opening ports all with screens
- Two tone molded nonskid deck
- Stern rail perch seats with new cushion canvas
- Stainless steering wheel removes and stores while dockside
- 55# Delta Fastset anchor
- 60' of 5/16' chain and 250' 5/8' nylon rode
- Simpson Lawrence DC vertical anchor windlass with foot controls
- Anchor washdown system
- 8 lifejackets
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Signal Flares
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- TV set
- DVD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Fully battened mainsail
- Furling mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Steering wheel
- Electric winch
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- Electric head
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Outboard engine brackets