This Mainship 34 Pilot custom hardtop downeast style cruiser is unique and highly desired for its custom hardtop and well-maintained condition. The pilothouse is much cooler than the standard canvas top and standard hardtop, with much more free-flowing ventilation throughout the pilothouse with opening side isinglass and screen enclosures. Captain will appreciate the fully equipped pilothouse helm with color radar, color chartplotter, autopilot, fish finder and second depth sounder, VHF radio, bow thruster controls. Seat 4 or more guests on pilothouse side facing cushioned settees and captain and mate in raised forward facing seats.
This Mainship 34 Pilot interior has lovely wood cabinets and trim, and teak and holly sole. You'll appreciate the very good condition and comfortable layout. U-shaped convertible settee and folding table are across from fully equipped galley. Privately enclosed master suite with king v-berth forward.
NEW LOWER PRICE!!
After admiring Mainship Pilot 34 downeast style hull and bow with splash rail, step aboard onto side deck and down 2 steps into cockpit, using handy upright siderail.
Observe non-skid deck on cockpit and side decks. Notice the attached full-length swim platform accessed through sturdy transom door. See the ample cockpit storage for fenders, lines, spare parts, cleaning supplies, PFDs via understep and sole hatches, plus easy access to steering. Move forward and up 2 steps to well-protected side deck with aluminum high side rails and grabrail on hardtop. Observe electric windlass with foot controls at bow, 2 anchors and anchor locker with primary Delta anchor chain and secondary Fortress anchor rode.
Return along side deck to cockpit and observe easy access to engine compartment via hydraulic hatch between pilothouse settees. Step up 1 step through isinglass roll up door to pilothouse enclosed with isinglass and screens. Sit comfortably on side facing cushioned settees for 2-3 people each. Then sit in mate's and captain's chairs to observe the 360° view. Captain can easily see and reach all navigation electronics. Note opening front windshield and side windows for great flow through ventilation.
Open sliding door between mate's and captain's chairs and step down 4 steps to salon. Note lovely wood interior cabinets and trim with teak and holly sole. Observe to starboard the very comfortable U-shaped settee that seats 4-5 and converts to double berth, with shelf above and ample storage underneath. Turn to port for fully equipped galley with opening, screened port, and cabinets aplenty. Step aft of galley and open door to head with vanity, sink, wand shower and vacuum toilet.
Walk forward through salon and open door to master suite. Note comfortable king-size v-berth with filler cushion and cabinets with lots of storage. Observe 2 opening, screened side ports and overhead hatch.
Appreciate this Mainship 34 Pilot spaciousness for you and your guests to relax while cruising, anchored or at dock. Entertain 6 or more in pilothouse and 4-5 in salon. Enjoy your own private space in large master suite with king v-berth and ample storage cabinets. Galley is fully equipped to easily store, prepare and clean up after gourmet meals and nutritious snacks. You'll appreciate the abundance of cabinets and storage under settee, and 3 refrigerator/freezers!! Airconditioning and heat throughout salon and master suite when abundant cross ventilation is just not enough for comfort. Privately enclosed head has vanity, wand shower, and vacuflush toilet.
• Varnished teak cabinets and interior trim
• Leather cushioned U-shaped settee seats 4-5
• Salon settee converts to double berth
• Custom folding wood settee table
• Original full-length settee table included
• Teak and holly sole
• LED lighting throughout interior cabins
• 2 opening screened overhead hatches
• 6 opening screened ports
• Marine Air 12,000 BTU airconditions and heats salon and master suite
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Shelves surround settee with storage under seats
• Bookshelf above settee
• Enclosed head to port aft of galley
• Hot/cold pressurized water in galley, head, cockpit
• Vacuflush toilet
• Hand held wand shower with curtain
• Ample cabinet storage in head
• Master king v-berth with filler cushion
• 2 hanging lockers, drawers and all around shelf in master suite
• Sleep 6 on master queen, settee convertible double berth and 2 pilothouse single berths
This Mainship 34 Pilot has a fully equipped galley to make a gourmet chef and casual cook happy. Food preparation and clean up are easy along the Corian countertop and deep stainless steel sink with high faucet. Prepare nutritious meals and snacks with electric 2 burner stove top and microwave oven. Store food for a week or more in under counter refrigerator/freezer and pilothouse refrigerator/freezer and second freezer, plus cabinets for storing staples and supplies.
• Princess electric 2 burner cooktop
• NovaKool under counter refrigerator with freezer compartment
• Adler-Barbour refrigerator with freezer compartment in pilothouse
• U-line freezer in pilothouse
• GE microwave oven
• Deep stainless steel sink with high faucet
• Hot/cold pressurized water
• Ample Corian counter top workspace
• Plenty of cabinet, drawer and shelf storage space
• Wine glass rack above countertop
This Mainship 34 Pilot is fully equipped with all the navigation electronics you'll need for offshore, inshore, river and lake cruising.
• 2015 Raymarine C97 color chartplotter
• Raymarine RL70C color radar
• 2015 Raymarine Evolution autopilot p70R control linked to chartplotter
• 2015 Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
• Garmin 250 color fishfinder and depth sounder
• Lowrance depth sounder
• Bow thruster joystick control at helm
• Trim tab controls at helm
• 2015 JVC stereo with speakers in master suite, salon and pilothouse
• APEX TV mounted for viewing from salon or master suite
• Brass clock, barometer and thermometer set
• Four 6v Trojan golf cart batteries for house bank
• Series 27 generator start battery 2014
• 40 amp Xantrex battery charger
• Xantrex digital Echo-charger for generator start battery
• NextGen 3.5kw diesel generator in sound shield
• 30 amp shorepower with 50' cord
• AC outlets in salon and master suite
• Yanmar 6LYA-STE turbo 350 hp fresh water cooled diesel engine with 1320 hours
• NextGen 3.5 KW diesel generator in sound shield
• Twin 125 gallon fuel tanks
Single 70 gallon fresh water tank
• Single 18 gallon waste holding tank
• SeaFire engine shutdown system
• Oil X-Changer system for engine and generator
• Sidepower bow thruster with joystick control at helm
• Raycor fuel filters with pressure gauge
• Fresh water flush plumbing to engine, generator and airconditioner
• Vacuum generator for vacuum flush for head 2015
• Overboard waste discharge pump 2015
• Marine Air 12,000 BTU airconditioner/reverse cycle heat for salon and master suite
• Simpson-Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foot pedal controls on bow
• Hot/cold pressurized fresh water system
• Custom fiberglass hardtop
• Isinglass enclosed pilothouse with side curtains and aft roll up door
• Good pilothouse cross ventilation from opening windshield and side zippered windows
• Shade screens for isinglass
• Small mesh no-see-um screens for cabin ports
• Storage canvas covers around entire boat
• Wide side decks with high aluminum rails and hardtop mounted grab rails
• Vertical grabrails at cockpit side steps
• Nonskid decks and cockpit
• Fiberglass full width swim platform with swim ladder
• Transom door from cockpit to swim platform
• Dinghy davits mounted on swim platform
• Cockpit fresh hot/cold shower
• Cockpit fresh water washdown
• Smart Rail splash rail on bow hull (see out of water photo)
• Cockpit storage in 4 step hatches and 2 floor hatches
• Cockpit hatch provides easy access to steering mechanism
• Hydraulic hatch in pilothouse easily accesses engine room
• Delta 35# anchor on windlass with 90' of 5/6" galvanized chain with snubber
• Spare 10# Fortress anchor on bow rail with 15' chain and 200' 1/2" 3 strand nylon rode
• Simpson-Lawrence electric anchor windlass with foot pedal controls on bow
• Fenders, docklines and PFDs
• Hausepipes at stern quarters
• Ample deck cleats
• Rod holders on cockpit siderails and overhead in pilothouse
• Bottom painted 2015
This Mainship 34 Pilot is a unique and highly desired model. The custom hardtop makes a much cooler and comfortable pilothouse and provides much better 360° view from the helm. This Mainship 34 Pilot is well-maintained and in very good condition. If you're looking for a downeast style comfortable pilothouse cruiser, don't let this one get away. She's ready for your next cruise.
• Dinghy excluded
•Owner's personal items excluded
This 2000 34' Mainship Pilot custom hardtop downeast cruiser is in very nice condition and fully equipped for your cruising lifestyle. This rare custom hardtop model has much more pilothouse ventilation and visibility than the original design. If you're looking for a pilothouse downeast style express cruiser, this is your boat. Don't let it get away from you.
Out-of-state buyers may buy this Mainship Pilot 34 and cruise in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.